PART : 20 His Different Side

Beginne am Anfang

"You know. Until today , I had never beaten anyone. I used to shout to take my anger out. Beating , fighting and all this was not cup of my tea." He told her and she was shocked to hear this.

"Then why you did this today ?" She asked instantly when he completed his words.

"For you. Seeing that bastard misbehaving with you. My anger reached upto it's highest peak. I couldn't able to control my anger. All that happened automatically. Nothing was in my hand. I myself was shocked." He answered her question. Listening his words , she got lost in a deep thoughts.

"Hey.. Nandini" he called her waving his hand in front of her. She came on the earth back and looked toward him.
"Where you get lost ?" He asked moving his eyebrows upward.

"Nowhere." She answered immediately, nodding her head.
"I think we should go , now." She said before he could ask her anything further. He nodded his head. Then they both settled down in the car.

"You know what , i am feeling happy." She said , looking at him , having smile on her face. Manik was starting the engine of car , then he looked toward Nandini confusingly.

"It's great that you are happy. But can I know the reason of your happiness?" He asked still looking at her. She was just smiling, looking at him.

"The way you fought for me. Before you nobody had fought for me like this. The way you beat that bastard, it was amazing. Thanks again." Her words were showing that how much happy she was. Manik smiled broadly, listening her words. Seeing her happiness , he was also happy to beat that Man.

"It was nothing. In fact I can fight for you from the whole world. "He said , looking deeply into her black eyes. She was amazed, listening those heavy words.

"Really?" She asked unbelievably.

"Yes really but only if you will let me to fight. I will never do the things which you don't like. Because I really don't want to lose you. You are really a girl , for whom , i have waited all my life. You are different. You are amazing. You are perfect for me." He said , putting his both hand on her face and came close to her face. Nandini was really happy, listening those beautiful words from him.

"But how i am perfect for you ? As I still don't trust you completely. And.. sometimes I behaved so weird. " she asked , looking at him and waited for the answer.

"It doesn't matter. Because one day you will trust me. And that day will come very soon." He said confidently, looking directly into her eyes. She got amazed, seeing his confident.

All the time when they were talking , his both the thumb were caressing her cheeks. Which was making Nandini feel so good. His touch was making her feel alive as always.

"How can you be sure ?" She asked another question.

"I know , you will , Nandini. Just wait and watch." He said and came close to her face. He gently kissed her forehead. She closed her eyes in response , putting her hand on his hand. She felt amazing when his lips touched her skin. Just a small kiss made her feel so good , she thought what would happen when his lips would touch all over her skin. The kiss was a promise that he would surely make her trust him one day.

They moved away from each other , having light smile on their faces. Then Manik started the engine of the car again. Nandini was just looking at him. She was still thinking that how could a man like Manik , was ready to do anything for a silly girl like her.

_______________________

"Thank you so much Adi for coming." Zoya said , sitting in the car beside Aditya. He was driving the car. They were heading back home after the breakfast. Muskan was cutely sleeping on her lap , hiding her face in her mumma chest.

"Just a Thank won't work. I want reward." He said as always being naughty. Zoya shook her head , listening his words.

"What type of reward you are talking about. I don't understand." She said , looking at him innocently. She very well know that what type of reward he was talking about but she enjoyed to tease her husband.

"Mrs. Zoya Malhotra, i know that you are teasing me."He said and chuckled. She made a sad pout , looking at him.

"So i want my reward at night. I will come early for it." He said looking at her having smile on his face. She blushed looking down.

"And most important thing. It's your first day of your periods , so take proper rest. No need to any work today. You don't show that it's hurt. But i know it's hurt badly in these days." He said strictly being a caring husband. Zoya was looking at him confusingly.

"How do you know that it's hurt." She asked immediately.

"I have read somewhere." He looked at her first and then replied, again concentrating on the driving the car.

"Mumma , Musu toh ice cleam kani hai. (Mumma , Muskan wants to eat Ice Cream)"she woke up , rubbing her eyes. She spoke cutely and it made them laugh loudly.

"Which Ice cream my daughter wants to eat ?" Adi asked , looking toward his daughter for a second. Zoya making her sit properly on her lap and also setting her messed up hair.

"Vanilla, Chocolate and Mango." She counted the Ice cream on her fingers.
"Daddy , three Ice Cream"at last she showed her three fingers to him. Adi smiled , looking at her.

____________________

Nandini was in Art gallery. Few minutes ago, Manik had dropped her there. She was sitting on the counter and lost in deep thoughts. She was thinking after today incident that she should tell him about her ex boyfriend. Seeing him the way he was fighting for her ,she thought to tell him.

But still she was not completely sure that he would understand her or he would also judge her wrongly. Her mind was still stopping her from trusting him. Her mind was still doubting that he was really a good person or he was just doing all this to get marry with her. Her heart was screaming loudly to trust him , to tell him everything and to move on from the past. But her mind was still thinking about the past happenings. She was listening to his mind instead of her heart and still doubting Manik. Because she was regretting before only after listening to her heart. From childhood , she was the girl , who used to listen to her heart and used to do what her heart used to say . But after that incident , she started listening to her mind. Because she didn't want to be get fooled again , listening to her heart.

Her phone beeped up and she came on the earth back. The phone was in her hand only. She saw the notification and got to know that Manik messaged her on Instagram. She opened his message and a smile spread across her face , reading his message. He was the only one , who used to make her smile at any situation. His just one message brought a smile on her face.

"Hey beautiful. It's just only few minutes passed and I have already started missing you. What you are doing to me , Angel. I just can't wait to make you my wife." She loved the way , he was calling her angel and beautiful. His each and every word made her feel special. She just send a smiley emoji in reply. Then after a few second, he called her up.

She was about to pick up the call but stopped when she saw someone on the doorstep of Art gallery.
"You.." she asked surprisingly.

Your response matters a lot. Please don't forget to do vote and comments.

So how do you find the update?

Do you like the way , how Manik beat that Bastard?

What do you think, why Nandini still can't trust Manik ?

What do you think , who is on the door at the end ?

Love Mehak