"Who are you?"

"I'm Euri Samson-Lee, A vampire" I answered and slightly bowed my head.

"Why are you following me?" I stiffened on her question. Should I tell her the truth? Oh, whatever!

"I, uh, I just want to know something" She raised her right eyebrow.

"And what is that 'something'?"

I let out a heavy sigh before answering her.

"Ok, fine. It's someone. I accidentally heard your conversation with that woman earlier and I wanted to know if it's about my friend, Jimin. I know that the possibility is so low that it's really him because he was already dead but it's not bad to try, isn't it?" There. I've said the truth. I heard her say 'oh'.

"Well, I think you're here to pick him up. Come on" She said and signalled me to follow her. And I did.

Aehee's P.O.V

"Oh, hey. The breakfast is ready" Hystoria said as soon as I got out of the room. I followed her to the kitchen and I saw Jimin preparing the table.

After we eat, we just hang out in the living room. There's no television here, so we just talked and talked.

We turn our head on the door when it suddenly opened.

"You're home" I heard Hystoria said. That must be her friend. She's beautiful.

"Yeah, and I brought a guess, if you don't mind" She eyed all of us and her mouth formed into an 'o' when she saw me.

"And you brought a guess too" She said. I just smiled to her.

My jaw drooped when someone entered the house. It's Euri. She stopped her tracks when her eyes landed on me.

"Euri?" I heard Jimin asked. Euri's eyes averted on Jimin. When she saw him, her eyes are like about to pop out of its sockets. I can see her tears gathering on her eyes. Ah, right. She doesn't know yet.

She run her way to Jimin and jump on him. I giggled when they fall on the floor. Jimin groaned in pain.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Euri suddenly exclaimed while getting off him. She helped Jimin got up again.

"Yah! I thought you were dead!" Euri snapped while choking on her own tears. Jimin just shrugged at her. Euri turned her body to me and hug me.

"E-Euri, can't b-breath" She let go of me and putted her hands on my face. She looked so worried.

"Are you ok? Did Celestine hurt you?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. She didn't hurt me" I answered her. She hug me once again.

"Stay here, Euri and Aehee. I'll just talk to Hystoria" We looked at Jimin.

"I need to talk with you too" Euri said to him. Jimin just smiled.

"Yeah, but later" He said before leaving us behind.

Jimin's P.O.V

When Euri is busy hugging Aehee. I saw Hystoria silently leaves. She doesn't look so fine. Like, something is bothering her.

I looked at Karine, who's just siting on the couch. When her eyes met mine, she shrugs as if she know what I'm thinking.

"Stay here, Euri and Aehee. I'll just talk with Hystoria"

"I need to talk with you too" Euri said to me. I just smiled to her.

"Yeah, but later" After I said that, I followed Hystoria. I saw her sitting on the bended tree.

"Hey" She looked at me terrified. I guess, I startled her. She smiled at me after calming herself. I sat beside her.

"You don't looked so fine" I started. I heard her scoffs.

"I'm fine. What are you talking about?" I shrugs.

"You barely scoffs. I just live here for one and a half month but I know you already. You just scoffs when you're trying to cover yourself up" I looked at her beautiful face. I saw her lips pout and it looked so cute.

"Fine. It's just that something is bothering me" She said while roaming her eyes around the forest.

"Uh-huh. And what is that? Can you tell me?"

She sighs. "It doesn't matter anyway, so never mind" I clasped her hands on mine. She looked at me with a hint of red on her cheeks.

"It does matter to me, Hystoria. Besides, I owe you my life and I'm so grateful for that. So, come on, tell me" She just looked on my eyes for a minute. She broke the eye contact and heave a sigh.

"Now, that your friend is here. It's just bothering me, if you're coming with them. Since, that's where you really came from, right? But don't worry, I knew something like this will happen someday, so I came prepared" I sigh and let the silent eat us for a while.

I didn't even decided yet. I want to go home, I really do. But, I know that I'll hurt Hystoria even though she said that she's prepared. I know deep inside, she doesn't want me to leave. I can feel it. Maybe because she's the one who saved me that's why I can feel her sometimes.

Maybe I could just convince her to come with me but I know that she doesn't want to. Ugh! I don't know. But maybe, staying here is not bad too.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A/N:

Yeah, I know, it's a lame update.

Since, I'm bored. I want you, guys, to decide.

●Should Jimin stay● or ●Come with Euri● or ●He should also try to at least convince Hystoria to come with them●

Soooooooo? What do you think, guys?

Come on! I want to make this story more interesting because it's so boring like hell!

Just comment!

And I'm feeling so lonely, so can I ask some favor? Can you comment or post on my MB some messages for me? Anything, please. If you don't want to, then it's fine too.

BY THE WAY:

I think I'll rush this story. My first plan is this story will have at least 50+ or 60 chapters but then, I came up with another story and I want to publish it soon. But, I'm not sure yet.

But, if ever I publish it, will you support it too?