IV

Aehee's P.O.V

I looked at my wall clock, it's already 6:00 pm. I should go home and get ready for Euri's birthday. I'm still wondering, why did they move it this evening?

I saved my drawing and turn off the tablet. I tidied up my table and put my things in my bag.

"Lize, I'll leave now. I'm going to attend a party. If something happens just texted or call me, ok?" I said to Lize.

"Yes, ma'am" She replied and slightly bowed to me. I drove away from the office and go home.

When I got home, dad is not around. Oh well, I'll just text him that I'm going somewhere. After I texted him, I take a bath. I just putted a light make up and a messy bun as my hair style. I wear my gold gown and my heels. It literally hugs my curves. I gonna admit, I looked so sexy right now.

It took me 2 hours to prepare myself. Thankfully, no one's waiting for me. I'm going to drive myself on my way there. If there's someone who's waiting for me, that person will be mad at me for taking too much time. I was about to go the garage when someone honked at me.

I looked at it, confused. Someone got out of the car. He walked towards me and bowed at me when he's already in front of me.

"Good evening, madame. I'm the butler of Miss Euri. She ordered me to get you" He said and bowed again. I reluctantly nodded. He lead the way to the car and I just followed him.

"Thank you" I blurted out when he opened the door. He go to the drivers seat while me is in the back seat. We're just silent on the whole drive. Later on, he turned the car to enter a big golden gate. I guess, it's the entrance to Euri's house.

I gaped when I saw a big black and white mansion. I don't know if it's still considered as a mansion or a castle. Because it is way too big. The butler get out of the car and he opened the door for me. He lend his hand to me and I gladly accept it. He guided me to the door. The other butler, the one who's guarding the entrance, opened the door.

I was shocked to see a big chandelier in between of two circular stairs. There are a lot of people on the hall. Most of them are dressed in black or dark gray. I realized that I'm the only one dressed in gold. They averted their gaze on me. I can feel my cheeks heated up. Their attention are on me. And I don't really like everybody's attention. I don't like being the apple of the eye.

But right now, it feels like I'm one. I looked around for Euri. I'm getting more and more uncomfortable under their gaze. I saw Euri smiling at me. I hurriedly go to her.

"You look so gorgeous, Aehee" She greeted me. I can feel that I'm blushing. But then, I hugged her.

"Happy birthday, Euri, I mean advance" I said to her. She just chuckled. She even introduce me to her friends. They're all vampires, of course. Later on, the boys joined us.

"You look so beautiful, Aehee. It looks like you're the debutante" Jimin said to me. They all agreed to that.

"Yeah, you have the spotlight, Aehee" Rui said, Euri's brother said to me. I burried my face on my palms. They all laugh at my action.

"Ok, guys. Stop teasing her" Euri said while chuckling.

"I'm sorry, Euri. I didn't mean to get the attention. I just didn't know what to wear and this one was the only beautiful gown in my closet" I said. She shook her head and smiled.

"It's fine, Aehee. Besides, I don't really like being on the spotlight" She said.

"By the way, Thank you for coming, guys. Even though it's been moved" She said to all of us.