Surprise

On a nice and windy day in Jake Mountain, there's a husky that everyone know and love. Of course they knew her, She's part of the PAW Patrol team ! The caring, cheerful and adventurous husky that everyone know as '''Everest'''. Everest said "Another day~ I'm sure it will be better when I visited the pups with Jake later~"

"Everest!!! Ready to go, girl~?" asked someone that Everest really recognize from the voice. "Sure things, Jake! I'm born ready~!" replied Everest happily while wagging her tail. "Haha, I'm sure Ryder and the pups will be suprise." Said Jake. "You didn't tell them?" asks Everest.

"Nope! I want it to be a surprise~!" replied Jake then grabbed his things and go to his car with Everest. "It will be a secret that is about to reveal." said Everest then both giggle and went on their journey to Adventure Bay.

(Meanwhile on Adventure Bay)
"Ryder! Ryder!"shouted a Dalmatian. "Yes, Marshall?" replied Ryder. "What date is it today ?"aks Marshall happily. "It's December 23" said Ryder then place his right hand to 'pet' Marshall, the dalmatian.

"That means we're closer to christmas~!"said Marshall happily which made Ryder chuckled. "Excited for christmas, huh Marshall? We're going to decorate this lookout with all the pups. Including both Everest and Tracker." said Ryder. Marshall blushed after hearing Everest's name. Ryder then smiled and said "And how about if you contact them right now? You know, to say all those things? I'll say it to the other pups."

"Great idea, Ryder! I'm fired up!"said Marshall excitedly then run toward the elevator but accidentally fall because of the pillow. Ryder shouts "You alright, Marshall??" "I'm Okay~!"replied Marshall happily. Ryder chuckled and thought 'Yep, he's our Marshall.'

Marshall was about to press on a button to call both Everest and Tracker, but then changed his mind. He decides to call Tracker first. "Hey, Tracker!"said Marshall cheerfully. The screen then showed Tracker's face and Tracker replied with "Hola, Marshall~! What's up?"

"Ryder and the pups, including me, are going to invite you guys to decorate the lookout and celebrate christmas together!"explains Marshall. "Wow! Amigos, I would love to celebrate christmas and see snow again~!" replied Tracker then jumped a bit. "Please come and play with us for this christmas~!" said Marshall happily which made Tracker said "Of course I'll come, Marshall! I'll tell Carlos about this as soon as possible!" "See you there, Track'~!" said Marshall then waved at him. "See y' there, amigos~" replied Tracker happily.

The screen then turned to black again and Marshall sighed. "Now, to call Everest..."said Marshall. "But why did I feel so nervous? I haven't meet her in a while but when we stood next to each other, my heart beats faster than ever..."said Marshall to himself. "I... then realize that... I'm not just liking her or have a crush on her but...I love her...Come on, Marshall... It's just a call, you can do it!"said Marshall nervously.

He then slowly pressed Everest's badge to call her. "H-Hey... I mean... Hi, Everest!"said Marshall trying to ignore his nervousness. "Hello, Marshall! What's wrong?" asks Everest. The background showed a place in Adventure Bay which made Marshall confused and asked "Uh,... Where are you, Everest? This doesn't look like Jake Mountain."

Everest then quickly cut the call and changed it become a voice call. Marshall then thought 'Wait, what?' and said "Everest???" "Sorry for the sudden change, Marsh. And... yeah, that's not Jake Mountain but... Jake's place! Yeah,that's Jake's place where he found? I guess."replied Everest. This makes Marshall much more confused than ever then replied "Uh...okay??"

"So, what are you going to say? Need my help on somethin' ?"said Everest, changing the topic. "Oh,right. I want to say that all of our PAW Patrol members are going to decorate and celebrate christmas. And that include you...and Tracker."explains Marshall. "Wow! Really? It will be very amazing!!!" said Everest happily. Marshall chuckled, He's happy if she's happy.

Just hearing her beautiful laugh and her wonderful smile can already made him happy. The way she laughs and joke about things, the way her cheerful face showed her smile to everyone, everything is just perfect. That what makes ... Marshall loves her more. Everest then stop howling and said "Sorry for my sudden happiness, Marsh." then giggle. 

Marshall snapped out his thought and said "Don't need to worry about that, Eve. I'm sure all of us would love to celebrate the christmas together." Everest then chuckle softly and said "Oh well, and now I'll made you a suprise along with the others." That makes Marshall tilt his head in confusion and said "Wait, what? What did you mean, Everest?" "Just wait and see! Don't cut off the call yet, okay?"replied Everest.

"O-Okay...?"said Marshall nervously, not knowing what happened and confused at all her acts. A few minutes later after Marshall waited patiencely, Marshall decides to ask Everest. "Hey, Everest. Is it long enough?" asks Marshall which made her replied "Sorry to took you so long, but I'm here~" Marshall is confused than ever then said "Heh???"

Everests giggles then tickled Marshall's ear from behind which made Marshall shocked and shouted "What?!" Everest then stopped tickling it and looked at Marshall then smile while saying "I'm here~" Marshall's eyes widened and said "Eve-Everest...? Is that you?" "Yep, It's me, Silly~" replied Everest then giggle again because of Marshall's acts.

                                                                 "Surprise~!"