Chapter 34

"Hey Harry," I smile, opening the door so Harry and Niall could walk into our apartment.

"Hey George," He smiles, dropping his presents on the floor and practically sprinting towards the alcohol.

"Omg Harry thanks for being so careful with my presents," Rachel says sarcastically, walking over to him and slapping him on the back of the head.

"Rude," He smirks, hoisting her over his shoulder before settling her back on the ground, hugging her tightly.

"Mikel?" I call out, searching the heads and looking for the boy with peach coloured hair.

"Yeah?" He questions, making his way towards me.

"Did you give Rach her presents?"

"No, I thought we were having, like, a time where everyone gives her their presents."

"We're not 12," I giggle. "Just give it to her now. Look, Luke is with her."

"Okay," He squeals, skipping into my room and grabbing his present. He even wrapped it and everything, I was quite impressed.

"Rakel?"

"What?" Rachel groans, spinning around to face Michael.

"I have a present for you," He giggles, shoving it in her hands.

"Thanks Mikey," She smiles, hugging him before tearing it open. She gasps, slapping him on the chest with the packet of condoms.

"Shame on you, Michael Clifford," She giggles, rolling her eyes.

"You're welcome," He smiles, grabbing my arm and leading me over to the couch and pulling me onto his lap.

"Hi," He giggles, nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck.

"Hi," I say back, leaning my head on his shoulder and sighing loudly.

"You okay?"

"Yeah," I smile. "I'm good."

"You sure?"

"Yeah," I smile. "Are you going to drink tonight?"

"Yeah, but I'm not going to get drunk. You?"

"Okay," I sigh. "I might have one later."

"Do you not want me to drink? Because I don't have to."

"I just don't want to get into a fight or anything which usually happens when we're drunk," I laugh nervously.

"I won't drink then," He shrugs.

"You can drink, babe," I smile, grabbing his hand and rubbing my thumb in circles. "I just want you to promise not to do anything stupid."

"I promise," He smiles, kissing me softly on the cheek and wrapping his arms around my waist.

--------------------------

"Michael, you are absolutely trashed," Rachel giggles, watching Michael poorly dance to Fancy by Iggy Izaelea (sorry i have no idea how to spell her last name).

"No I'm not, I'm fancy," he giggles, banging his head furiously which only made her laugh harder.

"I think we should break up," I joke, making him snap his head up and look at me.

"No, Georgie. No, no, no," He whines, walking over to me and grabbing my face. "I love you sooooo much."

"I was kidding, Mikey," I giggle, kissing him quickly.

"Oh, okay," He smiles, walking into the kitchen and grabbing another drink.

"I think you've had enough," I chuckle, putting it down and grabbing his arm, leading him back over to Rachel and Luke.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"Uh, it's 12," Rachel sighs. "We should probably kick everyone out now, yeah?"

"Yeah," I smile. "I'll do it."

"No need, G," She smiles, standing on the kitchen counter. She turns off the music, causing a few groans to erupt from the crowd of people. "Hey!" She screams, causing everyone to snap their heads towards her. "Thanks so much for coming everyone, I had a great day, but now I'm going to go and use a present Michael gave me, so get out of my house."

"Smooth," I laugh as she steps onto a stool, jumping to the floor.

"I know," She giggles, grabbing Luke's arm. "Bye."

"Bye," I sigh, turning around to face Michael. "What are you looking at?"

"You," he giggles, grabbing my waist and resting his chin on my head.

"Stop, Mikel, you're making me blush," I joke, sliding my arms around his waist.

"Do you want to dance?"

"But there's no music."

"I can fix that," He says, walking over to his phone and plugging it into the speaker, scrolling through his songs and accidentally clicking on 'Booty Had Me Like.'

"Sorry," He calls, waving his hand around.

"You didn't seem like that type of guy."

"Yeah? Well your booty had me like woah," He says, turning around and winking at me. I roll my eyes, folding my arms over my chest and waiting for Michael to choose a song.

"Do we really have to--"

"Shh," Michael says, returning and wrapping his hand around my own and resting his other hand on my hip. I smile, resting my hand on his chest.

"What song is this?"

"A Little Bit Of Your Heart, it's by Ariana Grande."

I listen to the lyrics, swaying from side to side.

"I'll still be a fool,

Cause I'm a fool for you," Michael sings, taking his hand that was resting on my hip and tilting my head up with his index finger so that I was looking at him.

"Just a little bit of your heart,

Just a little bit of your heart,

Just a little bit of your heart is all I want.

Just a little bit of your heart,

Just a little bit is all I'm asking for," He sings, kissing my forehead gently.

"You're romantic when you're drunk," I smile.

"Who says I'm drunk?"

"Michael, when Problem came on you screamed and you twerked to the chorus, I hope you're drunk," I giggle, wrapping both my arms around his waist and nuzzling into his chest.

"I'm not that drunk anymore," he chuckles, resting his chin on top of my head.

"I love you," I sigh, closing my eyes.

"I love you more."

----------------

hes so cute ahdkshd sorry i suck at ending chapterS