* Message from -H *
- I did. I never had any thoughts otherwise.

* Message from Baby ;) *
- And now? 

* Message from -H *
- Just leave me alone

* Message from Baby ;) *
- Why ?

* Message from -H *
- I don't exactly want to speak to you

* Message from Baby ;) *
- Wait a second

* Message from -H *
-No, just stop already, you've done enough.

* Message from Baby ;) *
-I've done nothing?

* Message from -H *
- Oh please, so you're going to tell me that none of this has to do with you.

* Message from Baby ;) *
- It doesn't? I have no clue what you're even going on about Harry.

* Message from -H *
- Pathetic

* Message from Baby ;) *
- Did you just call me pathetic

* Message from -H *
- I called this whole conversation pathetic

* Message from Baby ;) *
-Please can we just talk?

* Message from -H *
- I don't want to speak to you

* Message from Baby ;) *
- I don't get it.
  Read

"This doesn't seem like her. She hates the attention, why would she go through all this just to get more attention from people?" I ask, receiving a shrug from him, as he continues to drink.

"Okay that's most definitely enough." I say before snatching the shot away from him and placing it on the other side of me. "How many shots have you had Styles?"

"Umm, 4 maybe 5 or was it 8."

"You're going to have such a hangover in the morning." I say chuckling, shaking my head at him.

I look back down at the phone, still confused as to why she would do this.

"Wasn't she at dancing today?" I ask, scrolling back up.

"Yeah she was, we were speaking just before her class. I was going to come over after, but then this happened and now I'm here."

"Styles, her class started four? These messages were sent at around 4:50, except this one, which was sent when she was obviously home. So I might be wrong, but I don't think these messages are from her?"

He takes the phone from me, scrolling up and down before running a hand over his face frustratedly.

"Shit. You're right man." He says tugging at his hair. "How could I be so stupid. I was so rude to her, can you please take me to her?" He asks, I nod paying for the both of us before helping him out to my car.