Disclaimer

Apologies if placing this new page before the story seems intrusive, but the description box has a word limit that wouldn't allow for it to be added. The review was also too lovely for me to not write it there.

All ages disclaimer:

This story is labelled "All Ages", but it contains a subject matter of the spiritual context. There is also the subject matter of death and, for a short segment, what could be considered a "relationship of convenience". There is no drinking, making out, nor sexual content within the book-or that the main characters engage in- but the topics are briefly referenced in one of the scenes when the character is in his high school cafeteria.

The author is in no way promoting spirituality. Although he's interested in many beliefs systems around the world, he's [for lack of a better word] "Agnostic", and produced a work of fiction that merely presents a "what if". How people decide to share it with others, or if they deem it appropriate for small children, is entirely up to them.
________________________________
[Because I don't know where to place these sort of things]

Rune Awards review [excerpts*]-

-This sweet little love story is a devastating mix of equal parts sunshine and sorrow, both intermingling to tell a tale of two young lovers as equally fated to be together as Romeo and Juliet were destined to be torn apart.

-What at first glance might seem an obvious, potentially corny story has been both delicately and skillfully handled in such a way as to make the reader believe in love after death.

-By Sincerely Yours, No Matter Where's conclusion, the final scene feels as inevitable and grounded as if it were carved in the stones of Istanbul themselves. The characters aside, the story makes beautiful use of vivid descriptive imagery, which only serves to heighten the emotional impact of each and every scene. Motifs of sunlight and butterflies lend a further feeling of something precious and enduring. Some lovers are star-crossed, others are written in the stars. This warm, emotive little gem of a book gives the readers a couple that is both.

*You can read the complete review here on the Rune Awards Valkyrie Victories: https://my.w.tt/U168Wzf3SZ
________________________________

Story dedicated to Prophit.

Thank you very much, kasross, for helping me with figuring out what the rating for this book was.

I would also like to thank everyone that has read or is reading my story. Thank you all!

Eryx Aias