S- Yes. Send them one by one.

Khanna nods his head. Shivaay and Anika smiles and sits on their places.

A man in his 30s approached them. He smiles and wishes them.

M- Hello sir and ma'am. I am Rajneesh. I am here for the job of Manager.

S- Ok. So do you think that you will be able to manage everything on your own because being a manager, the whole responsibility of the restaurant will be on your shoulders.

R- Yes sir. I know its the most important job in a restaurant but I will give my best.

A- Ok. I want to ask one question.

Rajnish nods his head.

A- As you said that Manager is the most important job so it is obvious that all the other employees will work under you. My question is do you want to be a leader for them or a boss?

R- I want to become their leader because I will help them in every task they do and not to order them like a boss.

Anika looks at Shivaay and smiles. Shivaay also smiles back.

S- Wait outside. Results will be announced later.

Rajnish nods his head and leaves the room.

Then a pregnant lady in her early 20s entered the room.

Anika asked her to take a seat.

L- Hello Ma'am and Sir. I am Arohi.

A- Hello Arohi. Can I ask you something?

Ar- Yes Ma'am.

A- Arohi, please don't get me wrong but are you sure that you want to work in this condition?

Arohi smiles at her.

Ar- Yes ma'am. Actually I am an orphan and now a single mother. I have the responsibility of my child and I don't want my child to live a life like me. I want to give everything to my child. When I saw your advertisement for job so I came here for interview.

Anika and Shivaay smiled at her.

S- What is your job category?

Ar- Sir, actually I make best coffee and I can make some snacks as well.

A- If you don't mind, will you make coffee for us? We want to taste it before deciding anything.

Ar- Sure ma'am. Kitchen?

Anika shows her the way of kitchen. After sometime, Arohi brings the coffee.

Shivika tastes the coffee.

A- Umm.. Its so good. I have never tasted something like this.

S- Absolutely.

Arohi smiles.

Ar- Thank you.

A- But you have to wait outside for the results.

Arohi nods and leaves.

Next came a woman in her late 40's.

L- Hello my name is Mary D'costa.

S- Hello.

M- I am here for a job of Chef.

S- Ok. So do you have any experience? I mean have you ever worked in any hotel or restaurant?

M- No sir. I have never worked somewhere but I can make very good food. My husband Peter is only with me because of my food.

Shivaay and Anika laughs at her last statement.

M- Sir, Ma'am. Actually I don't have any degree n all. But I can prepare Indian dishes and many other continental dishes.

S- Don't worry about that. We want taste not the degree.

Mary happily nods at him.

S- Ok. But You have to make something for us.

M- Ok. No problem.

Mary makes some cake for them.

Shivika taste it and they relish the taste and smiles while looking at each other.

A- You have to wait for the results.

M-Ok.

She smiles and leaves the room.

After taking lots of interviews, they finally prepared the list of selected candidates.

A- Shivaay, lets go and announce the results.

Shivaay chuckles at her eagerness. They moves towards the waiting area where all the candidates were waiting for the results.

S- Attention everyone. So here I am back with the results.

A- Shivaay, please can I announce?

Shivaay smiles and handovers the final list to her.

A- The candidate selected for Manager post is Rajnish.
Head chef is Mary Aunty.
The chef for Cafe is Arohi....

(The list continues).

S- So the selected candidates have to report tomorrow at 9 in the morning. We have to gear up guys because day after tomorrow is the inauguration of the restaurant and we have to work really hard.

Everybody nods their head and left.

Anika smiles and hugs Shivaay.

A- Finally everything is set and we are very close to our destination.

S- We are standing here because of you. I am really thankful to you Anika that you've always been there with me through thick and thin.

Anika smiled and kissed his cheek.

A- You know that you are the best thing that happened to me. I really bless the time when I met you.

Shivaay smiles and kissed her forehead.

A/S(thinks) - I'll soon confess my love to you.

*************************
Hello everyone. 🤗🤗

So here you go with the next chapter. ☺️☺️

A Thank you gift for you all. 😊😊

How was it? 😀😀

Please keep voting and give your precious comments. 😘😘

Love you all. ❤️❤️

Bye. Bye. 🙋🙋