No. Way.

Yaoyorozu

Ashido walks in and the smell of popcorn immediately invades my nose. I look over to see the Netflix logo loading on Jirou's laptop. I'm so excited! Now that the final exams are over, and our first year at UA is drawing to a close, we finally have time to just hang out together and be normal teenagers.

Tonight, I'm having a movie night in my dorm with Ashido, Jirou, Uraraka, and myself. I invited Tsu and Hagakure, but they both wanted to go home to relax after exams. That kinda bums me out, but still, I can't wait! We'll hang out, eat snacks, talk about boys... All the things normal teens do.

I hear someone, presumably Uraraka, knock on my door. I jump out my thoughts to go and answer the door. I see Uraraka with her sleeping bag tucked under her arm and a draw-string bag over her shoulder,

"Hey, Yao-Momo!"

"Come on in!" I say. This is gonna be so fun! I'm so pumped and the night hasn't even begun yet!

I see the girls all gather around and start talking to one another. Ashido starts squealing and I instinctively plug my ears. "Hey, guys! Quiet down... we don't wanna wake anybody up!"

"Sorry..." Ashido says, "Jirou was just telling me about something cute Kaminari said! You two should totally get together already"

"Barf," replies Jirou.

We browse the movie selection and try to find something good. I look to my right and see Ashido talking to Uraraka about Midoriya. I see her blushing. Really, they should get together. Ashido sure loves romance... but, she is pretty good at making people self-conscious about their feelings. I have to save her.

"How about we not talk about boys," I suggest. Uraraka looks relieved. But I look over and see Ashido with her "interrogation face" on. She really loves drama.

"But why Yao-momo...?" She says. There is no way to get out of this now...

"Do you have anyone that you like?"

I start blushing... I can't stop blushing!! I knew this would happen! I do have a crush. Just the thought of him makes me blush...

Honestly, he's amazing! He's got the best eyes and the best hair... it's so soft!! He's really tall... and his face; he's got soft baby-bottom-like cheeks... and he's also got a jaw that you could grate cheese on! Not to mention that he's so supportive... during our 1st-semester exams, he really helped to bring my confidence up again! Todoroki is an amazing guy... all the more reason he should have an amazing girl... unlike me.

"Girl, you okay?" Jirou says. Oh no! I've spent this whole time in my own head...

"She does!! She's got a crush!!!" I hear Ashido shout, "Unbelievable!! EEEEEEE!! So, who is it??"

I blush... I just want this conversation to stop...

"Nobody..."

"Oh, cut the crap!" Ashido says, "It's gotta be somebody! If you're not looking, Mineta's always available!"

"Ew..." I say, "It's not him"

"So... it is someone!! I knew it" I blush... I've said too much... "Pleeeaaaase" She says, "I just wanna know!! I won't tell him!!! You deserve to be happy!! Especially with the mind and body you've got, Yao-momo! ...Can I guess?!" I stay silent.

"Hm... Sero?" I shake my head. I don't know why I did that... She's eventually gonna find out if I keep playing her game!

"Tokoyami... Aoyama?" I look away from her. I hear her pause.