Seungmin {oneshot}

Magsimula sa umpisa

The next morning everything seemed to be going quite well. Seungmin woke up on time, was sufficiently satisfied with his hair and clothes, and more importantly, he felt a lot better after his talk with Chan last night.

At 1pm exactly, he met you outside the restaurant and remembered all of his gentlemanly manners. Opening the door, pulling out the chair for you, complimenting you on your appearance - it was all perfect.

Until...

"I'm gonna kill them."

You looked up slightly alarmed, "Sorry who are you killing?"

Seungmin quickly focused his attention back to you. "Oh uhhh... t-the Italians! For inventing pizza that is so delicious yet so unhealthy!" He randomly told you.

"Right... ok." You replied still confused.

As you continued the conversation, he kept glancing at the table behind you.

Was it really necessary for all eight of his members to come and spy on his date?

Seungmin tried his hardest to send silent death glares to the chaotic mess in the background. However, Hyunjin and Jisung wouldn't stop making kissy faces at him, Felix kept showing different types of hearts every five seconds, and Chan just mouthed a sympathetic "I'm sorry" before giving a thumbs-up.

"Is there something behind me?" You suddenly asked as you followed Seungmin's gaze.

But of course with perfect timing, like in a comedy skit, the boys used dessert menus to hide their faces just as you had turned around.

Seungmin sighed, deciding to tell you the truth since he assumed the date was already ruined by now. "I promise I had no idea this was going to happen, but my annoying friends are spying on us from that table. I'm sorry for ruining our date."

You laughed, "What are you talking about? The date has been lovely! And it's not your fault that your friends came, I'm sure they're just being protective over you."

Seungmin chuckled, "I think their sole purpose was to embarrass me, but yeah let's just say they're being protective."

You smiled as you got an idea, "Well since they made the effort to come here, how about we give them something interesting to watch?"

He looked at you curiously, "I'm listening."

Over at the boys' table,  Woojin tried to control the loud mess surrounding him. "Shhh~ be quiet guys! I can't hear what they're saying anymore." He whisper-shouted to the others.

"Ewww that's because they're too busy feeding each other pizza." Changbin retorted with an extreme look of disgust.

All eight heads immediately turned to witness you and Seungmin acting oddly 'lovey-dovey' together.

"Is Seungmin willingly doing... aegyo?!"

"My eyes! They're burning!"

"Can someone help me unclench my fingers?"

"Ugh this is way too cringy - whose idea was it to follow them?" Minho asked annoyed.

"Hyunjin hyung thought it would be funny to come!" Jeongin exclaimed, pointing his finger accusingly.

"Oh please, you're the one that wanted revenge on Seungmin for teasing you all the time!" Hyunjin defended himself.

"Alright alright, settle down guys. Let's just quickly finish our food so we can leave the poor kids alone on their date." Chan stepped in before things got messier.

"I think I've lost my appetite after seeing all that aegyo." Woojin complained.

"Ok I'll eat yours then." Jisung shrugged as he pulled the plate towards himself.

"I was kidding. Give me back my chicken pasta." Woojin muttered as he quickly claimed his food back.

Seungmin looked up happily when he noticed the guys paying their bill and leaving shortly after. "Your plan worked! We can finally go back to our date in peace." He said.

You grinned, "Oh thank goodness. Even I couldn't stand all of that cringy stuff we were doing."

"But you were really cute though. I'll have to remember that you're good at aegyo, so I can get you to do it for me next time." He laughed evilly.

"You weren't too bad yourself, Mr. Dandy Boy." You teased him back.

After walking you back home, Seungmin cheerfully headed back to the dorm. "Oh no you're back already? Please don't hurt us!" Hyunjin squealed as soon as he saw Seungmin walking in.

"Relax, I'm not mad at you guys anymore." He said amused.

"Wait, what?"

"You guys actually helped us get closer and have more fun, so umm... thanks, I guess." Seungmin said nonchalantly before heading to his room.

The others stared after him relieved. They all knew that Seungmin could be very scary at times.

Meanwhile thirty minutes later, Jeongin popped his head out of one of the kitchen cupboards. "Hello?! Hyungs? Has Seungmin come back yet? Is it safe for me to come out of my hiding spot? I kinda need the bathroom!"

_

Please VOTE & COMMENT!

You probably noticed in this chapter but I've become a big SeungJin shipper recently 😂

And wow a lot has happened since my last update - I've finished my exams/high school, I've been to Italy + Greece with friends and

I SAW STRAY KIDS IN LONDON!! 😭🥳

I still can't believe I saw them live (I was near the back but the experience was still amazing!)

- Lucy 💕