We "talked" it out

⚠️
Jongin p.o.v

Am I jealous? No I mean well it's her fault anyways she's the one that started it.. Jennie keeps spamming me with texts on Instagram and I've ignored them all cause she weird. I guess you could say she's the one that triggered the issue.. all I want to do is hug y/n..

I plopped down on the couch and began to scroll through my Instagram..

Y/n p.o.v
"Well go get him" Kyungsoo nudged me playfully on the shoulder. I had messed up I should have not posted Kyungsoo in the first place I knew it would soon eventually affect him. My poor baby all I wanted was to hug him.

I got out of the car and headed for EXO's dorm door taking a deep breath and knocking on the door.

3rd p.o.v

The door opened revealing a shirtless Kai with messy hair. "Shit i haven't seen that in a long time.." Y/n internally screamed, feeling heat rush to her face. "H-hi" you stuttered trying not to show any sign of nervousness. "Hi, come in" he replied holding the door open for you. You followed him to the couch where he plopped down, cocking his head back. He looked somewhat exhausted but you found it awfully hot.

"So let me start off with I'm really sorry I should've said nothing about Jenni-" "No look I'm the one that started this, and I honestly should've thought twice about that post. Kyungsoo and I are just friends nothing more and I think I blew it out of proportion after your Jennie post, I was just being a bitch and tried to make you jealous." You sighed looking down.

Jongin looked at you raising your chin. "I am at fault equally as you are. Let's just move on from this it's a small issue and I right now I really need a hug so.." Jongin laughed. He lifted you up and put you on his lap. You smiled and hugged him. His hair smelt like a mixture of sweat and strawberries.

"Did you workout?" You asked him giggling at the distinct scent. "Yea that's why I have no shirt on sorry" he blushed. "Sorry? More like your welcome" you replied snickering.

You placed your hands on his chest feeling your palms skim and scam across his honey tinted skin. Jongin looked down watching your every move. "Ahh" he slipped out a soft moan trying so hard not to smirk. "What? You like it?" You chuckled. "No, it tickles.. I'm sensitive you know" 

"Ok then I'll stop" you replied hopping off his lap plopping back on the sofa turning on the tv. "Wait" Jongin snatched the remote out of your hand. "What?" You looked at him wide-eyed. "I- k-kinda l-liked it t-though" he stammered biting his lip in nervousness. "And I k-kinda l-like sitting and w-watching t-tv!" You mocked. Jongin scrunched his nose in annoyance.

Inside Jongin's mind:

Jongin: Ugh I wish I could just say I need it but like politely without u know KAI  stepping in the way.

Kai: YO wtf  is wrong with you?! Fucking bastard let me take over!

Jongin: I see you've woken up...

Kai: Yes and I see you're doing nothing to get what we both want here. Plus y/n wants it to you fucking loser so let me just take over.. p-ple-ase?

Jongin: Wait did you just use manners?

Kai: Yes goddamit now do you wanna get some good coochie or not you fucktard? Cause I sure do.

Jongin: You always want coochie tho no offence.

Kai: None taken. Now will you let me do my job?

Jongin: Idk.. last time I woke up after you did your duty y/n could barely walk..

Kai: She looked so fucking sexy though.. ARGHH I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE I'M PRESSING THE "EMERGENCY KAI BUTTON"

Jongin: WAIT-

Jongin: *has fallen asleep*

Kai: hahaha time to wake up and smell the fucking coochie juice...

[A/N: Kai is bold you are normal font btw makes it a lot easier for me!]

"Excuse me? Did you just mock me?" Jongin turned off the tv. "Wtf, my favourite part was about to come on" I whined. "I don't care. Sit on my lap" he ordered, I could sense the change in his eyes. "Yes, Santa.." I rolled my eyes, following his order. "It's Kai to you" he smirked putting his soft fingers on your covered core. "Ahh.." I let out a soft moan, "I see you've woken up" Your sudden change in mood shifted to nervousness and excitement. "I fucked Jongin off and now I'm about to fuck you on and on" he laughed, "My pants are becoming too tight.. do you mind taking them off for me?" he sarcastically pouted. 

"Y-yes Kai" you slowly pulled down his pants revealing his covered hardened member. "Shitt.. how am I suppose to fit that in my mouth again?" You thought to yourself. You began to rub on it teasing him. "Argh fuck y/n" within an instant he pulled down his pants, his hard c0ck springing out. You gulped, licking your lips before you started to wrap your lips around his stick, using your right hand to massage his shaft. "No t-teasing.." Kai pushed your head down causing you to gag on his chilli pepper. He c0cked his head down in pleasure, his breaths became more irregular with every suck.

You could feel his eggplant pulsating and twitching in your mouth, the twitches started to become more frequent signing that he was close. You knew just what to do.

"Wait? Why have you stopped?" Kai snapped back into reality from his pleasure state. You quickly pulled down your powerpuff  panties and jumped on his tail

"OH FUCK" Kai let out a whimpering moan in shock. You smirked making each bounce harder than before. "Not so dominant now are you?" You smirked. "You think your funny huh?"

"OH YES" Kai thrusted right into your G-spot, first try. "Fine, fine I spoke too soon but have you seen a bitch do this?" You suddenly somehow seemed to twist 360 degrees around his d1ck. "Arghhh Yes fuck YES WHATEVER TF THAT WAS IT WAS AMAZING YESS Y/N MORE-"

"SEHUN G-GET TF O-OUT"

"Holy shit ok umm boobies, willy, lady part. Imma go now" Sehun walked back out in shock and confusion as to what he just saw.

"Ok tits are too scary and lady parts look like the demagorgans head off stranger things.. I'm defs gay"

——————

"Ok where were we?" You started to grind on him again. "I- w-wait we a-re d-doing t-this?" Jongin blushed looking up to avoid any contact with your naked body. "Naww you too cute boo, how was your sleep?" You asked jumping off the joystick and putting your clothes on.  "It was okay.." he rubbed his eyes putting his briefs and pants back on along with his glasses.

"I wove you.." You went up to him pecking him on the lips. 

"I w-wove you too.. sorry about Kai"

"No I like him, he's kinda frustrating sometimes but it's still you"

"I know he's just-"

"Look, without Kai you'd still be a virgin boy at the church alter"

"True, anyways do you reckon Sehun ok?"

"I don't know actually.. it must've been kinda confronting for him.."

"Ya think HETEROS"

"Ya think HETEROS"