Come back to mine

"So.." Kai said awkwardly as the two of you were walking down the street after a long day.

"I should get going before we get caught by some Saseing fan or something.." You said awkwardly looking at the ground. You had the best day with Jongin and to be honest you felt comfortable with him, you didn't want to admit it but you were falling for him.

"Come back to mine" Jongin demanded putting his hands on your shoulders. You could feel his eyes piercing into yours with a sense of dominance. "Yes." You blurted out not thinking of your answer.

He held your hand and walked you to a building. "Ladies first" he said opening the front door to the building waiting for you to get in. You walked in to meet with a elevator.

~Time skip to house~

"So this is it" Jongin said opening the door for you. The dorm was huge but yet empty. "Where's everyone?" You asked looking confused, "They went out for chicken and Soju" he replied with a smirk on his face. "Look Jongin I'm sorry but if this a setup for sex than I'm going now" You said holding the door open. "No! God I wouldn't do that it would be disrespecting you plus I don't want to rush with you" Jongin replied.

"Go sit out on the balcony I'll get drinks" he said going off into the kitchen. You went to the balcony and sat on one of the seats "Wow What a beautiful view" you thought to yourself. Jongin came out with two glasses of juice, "We've drank alcohol already we shouldn't drink more, after all it is a week day" he said handing over the juice to you.

"Such a gentleman" you mumbled to yourself. There was an awkward silence for the next couple of minutes and the only thing that you could hear was Jongin slurping his drink, you decided to break the awkwardness. "Can we talk?" You asked politely, "Yea sure" Jongin replied putting his drink down. "I really enjoyed today and I know I might sound like a two year old but I feel somewhat at consolation with you. I went through a tough time before with my brother passing on and I pretended like I was ok. Posting pictures on Instagram of me being "Happy" but inside I was in a deep pit of depression, and I know it's only been a day but you've honestly brought me joy and warmth and I'd like to thank you so much for that" You nervously said looking into his brown orbs.

"I feel absolutely honoured that I've brought you joy, a wonderful girl like you shouldn't have to suffer the way you have and it brings me pain that you have to got through that depression, but I promise there's always a rainbow after rain" Jongin said leaning over to you beginning to caress your face, "Your so beautiful.." Jongin mumbled moving your curly bangs behind your ears.

You couldn't control yourself but you smashed your lips against his in that moment feeling every right too, "I'm sorry.." you sighed looking down feeling your face heat up when Jongin broke the kiss. "Be mine" Jongin demanded softly, "Only if you teach me how to kiss cause that was my first time" you awkwardly laughed.

"Deal" Jongin pinky promised, kissing your forehead. He lifted you up (Wedding style) and took you to his bedroom. "Can you stay the night?" Jongin asked with puppy eyes, "Only if your my teddy bear, I always sleep with one and Mr. Bogi is not here so I guess you have to fill in for him" You said with a cute laugh.

"Only for you Jagi" Jongin smiled giving you a peck. The two of you changed into something comfortable, he let you borrow one of his large shirts to sleep in. "Goodnight Kai" you said spooning him, "Goodnight Jagi" he replied in a husky tone before turning off the lamp.

If this only exists in my dreams...

Don't wake me up.