Chapter 5

Wayo stared and Ming with wide eyes. Ming's wall he built around himself quickly fell down.

"Beam!! I will find you and mak- Oh... Seems I don't have to threaten you.." a females voice said. Ming instantly recognized the annoying voice. Lilith slowly walked into the room and looked around before her eyes met Ming's.

"Get the hell out of this room." Ming demanded. Lilith laughed and looked toward Forth.

"You're not gonna help like you said?" she asked in English with a pout. Forth looked toward Ming and walked closer to him.

"No. I will." Forth said while smirking. Ming glared at Forth, not liking where this is going. "Just go with the flow. I'm not gonna hurt any of you." Forth mouthed to Ming. The younger looked hesitant, but decided to play along.

"Okay.." Ming mumbled unsure. Forth quickly grabbed Ming by the neck and held him like that.

"Pretend I'm holding you really tight. I'm not going to though." Forth whispered where Lilith couldn't see his mouth moving. Ming held Forth's arm that was around his neck and tried pulling his arm from around him, though he wasn't actually trying that much. Lilith nodded and walked closer. "Faint." With that one word, Ming pretended to fall unconscious. Wayo and the three doctors watched in horror. But, they didn't know that Ming didn't actually faint. Forth let Ming fall to the floor, hoping he didn't hurt him. Lilith stood in front of Forth and smirked. She placed her hand on his chest. Lilith looked back at Beam before looking back at Forth and moving closer like she was gonna kiss him. Forth quickly stopped her.

"You know I don't like kissing anyone." he said. She pouted and nodded before walking to the door. She turned back around and looked at Wayo and the doctors.

"Do that," she pointed toward Ming. "To the rest of them." she said and left the four in horror. After she closed the door and Forth made sure she was further away, he quickly crouched down next to Ming and patted his shoulder.

"You can stop acting now." Forth said. Ming immediately opened his eyes and sat up, looking around to make sure everyone was okay. The others around the room let out a breath they were holding in from fright.

"Why didn't you tell us anything?!" Wayo asked with big eyes. Forth stood up and lent Ming a hand. He pulled the younger up with no problem.

"So your reactions would be real. I promise from this day onward, I will protect all of you the best I can." Forth said and turned to Beam. "Especially you, Beam." Beam nodded lightly. Forth carefully walked over to Beam while Phana walked to Wayo. Ming stood there awkwardly for some reason. It was weird him feeling awkward in his own room. Kit stood up from the couch as Forth carefully sat down beside Beam.

"I feel lonely all of a sudden... " Ming though and frowned.

Ming walked to the door and walked out without anyone hardly noticing, besides Kit. Kit looked around and made a disgusted look before walking out behind Ming.

The ones in the room were acting too lovey dovey.

Kit followed Ming quietly for a while before he saw Ming get into his car. Kit shrugged and walked to his own car and sitting on the hood of it.

After all of the drama, it was already night time.

Kit noticed Ming backing out of the parking spot. Kit followed the car with his eyes and saw it leave the dorm parking lot.

"Not my business." Kit reminded himself as he got up and laid down on the hood. "I hope I don't dent my car..."

Kit laid there for a while, staring at the moon.

A vehicle pulled into the parking spot next to him. Not caring much, he didn't make a move to get up.

"Kit?" a male's voice asked. Kit looked beside him at the vehicle that just parked. He saw Ming with two, at most, bags of food. The elder finally got off the hood of his car and looked at Ming with a straight face.

"Yeah?" Kit answered. Ming shrugged and walked to the front of his own vehicle and leaned against it.

"You want some food? I got me some and a little extra food." Ming asked and held a bag out to Kit. The elder looked at it hesitantly for a split second before looking Ming in the eyes.

"Are you sure??" he asked kinda hesitant. Ming smiled and nodded while moving it closer to him. Kit slowly reached up and grabbed it from Ming, accidentally touching his hand. "Sorry.." Ming smiled and started getting his own food ready to eat. The two ate in silence.

"Look at the two boyfriends!" Wayo ran up and chimed at the two. Ming looked at Wayo with a "really?" face while Kit kinda choked on his food.

"Boyfriends my ass.." Kit mumbled, not meaning for anyone to hear it. Ming looked down at his half finished food and started putting it away. He'd lost his appetite to eat for some reason. After a few, he froze and looked at Kit secretly.

"Oh shit. No way. I don't know him..." Ming sighed at his own thoughts and turned away from the rest that were talking quite happily. Wayo went up to Ming and hugged his friends waist.

"You okay, Ming?" Wayo asked worried after seeing his friends hurt expression. Ming nodded and finished putting the stuff away before turning and pulling Wayo into a hug. Wayo leaned back, giving Ming a kiss and rubbed his back. "With knowing you almost all my life, I know somethings wrong. You can tell me. I'm not gonna force you though. I'll comfort you even if I don't know." Ming smiled, kissing Wayo's forehead and holding him closer. Phana cleared his throat to get the two's attention, acting like he didn't mean to.

"Yeah yeah. Ming is upset. I'm not gonna let go of him and go to you." Wayo said and rolled his eyes while still holding the elder. Phana shrugged.

"Didn't want you too. Can you two please just not kiss on the lips?" Phana asked with a jealous gaze. The two friends looked at each other and Wayo shook his head.

"Nope. Just cause I'm dating you don't mean anything." Wayo said and held Ming tighter.

"Ye- Wait..." Ming said and pushed Wayo lightly. He looked between Wayo and Phana. "Dating??" Ming asked and crossed his arms. Wayo blushed and nodded, taking his arms from around Ming.

"Yeah. Dating." Phana said and came up behind Wayo, back hugging him. Ming nodded slowly.

"Well... We said when one got a significant other we wouldn't peck each other on the lips anymore.. So, no more doing that." Ming said and leaned back up against his vehicle. Wayo froze and didn't know what to say.

"Oh...." was all he said. Ming nodded and looked over to see Forth and Beam being quite lovey dovey. "Kit can comfort you like that." Wayo finally said. Kit looked at him with wide eyes.

***
**
*

So... I realized that this book isn't going exactly like the chapter "zero" said.. But, I hope you like it anyway.. ??

~ Author out! ♡✌