"I've known him all my life though! He never disappeared!"

"The reason why he doesn't spend time with you guys is because he's working. Send him some cookies though. I think he'll enjoy them," Auna responded, finishing her coffee. "Now let's go you four."

"Why me?" Grell whined. "I wanna stay here with (Y/n) and Bassy! This isn't fair!"

A hand reached out and slapped the redhead on the back of his head. William adjusted his glasses, glancing at you for a split second. 

"You're coming, whether you like it or not." He then turned towards you and leaned down, pecking you on the cheek. "I'll miss you (Y/n). I hope to see you soon." 

Your face heated up as you touched the side of your cheek where William had place his lips. Did that really just happen?

Ronald glared, walking up to you and grabbed your arm, pulling you in and connected your lips with his. A small, innocent kiss. The exact opposite of Ronald.

"See you later, cutie." 

Grell ruffled your hair with a toothy grin. "Start wearing more red, honey. You'd look stunning!" 

"I- I'll keep that in mind," you stammered, wondering if your face could get any redder. Undertaker lifted his bangs and winked at you, confirming that yes, your face could become a shade darker.

"Y'all are kinky. Let's go," Auna commanded with a snap of her fingers. Instantly, the four men shrunk down into their cat forms and a leash attached to their collars. 

You watched as the goddess closed the door behind her in shock. It all happened to quick!

But... where were the other four? 

You walked upstairs, only to see Claude and Sebastian sitting on the bed reading separate books and the two young earls staring out the window. 

"Did you see the long-haired woman downstairs?" You asked. Everyone looked over at you, and Sebastian closed the book. 

"We decided not to interfere with her. At first we tried to get her out of the house, but she turned those two into potted plants. The young master makes an excellent cactus."

You giggled with a small smile, but it soon wore off. "She took the three reapers and the former one."

"What a shame," Claude sighed. You swore that you could hear a drop of sarcasm in his voice. 

"Yeah. I don't know if I'm ever going to see them again." You blinked away the tears that were starting to form. Alois hopped off the windowsill.

"Don't worry about those swines, you have me!" He exclaimed, transforming back and clasping your hands. Ciel stiffed at this and joined you two with an irritated expression, morphing into his human form. 

"Shut it Trancy. Stop being so greedy."

Alois stuck his tongue out and placed his hands on his hips. "Says you! You really screwed up!"

The bluenette's eye twitched at the blonde's snarky remark.

"Hey now! It's... alright. Just don't fight guys."

Alois calmed down, but still looked like he could kill at any moment. The smaller boy was still in a defensive stance. 

You patted Ciel on the back with a genuine smile, feeling his muscles relax and his tail lower. Alois took off the cocky glare and sat down next to his butler, leaning into him. Claude didn't bother looking up from his book.

"I wish them luck with whatever they're doing," you sighed. Ciel nodded, biting the inside of his lip.

"Agreed. If they're not alive then they won't be of any use."

"They're dead. Of course they won't," you retorted. Ciel sighed, regretting what he had just said. 

A silence settled over everyone in the small room.

Austin's face paled, facing the four older men staring at him. 

"Are you okay?" Brian asked. The boy was too scared to say anything, making the brunette furrow his eyebrows. "Did you guys traumatize him?"

"I don't recall any trauma with this pipsqueak!" Grell said, reaching out to Austin. Brian slapped his hand away with a slight glare. 

"Call him that again and you're dead."

"Scary. Anyways, are you gonna tell us how to get home?" Ronald asked. The goddess, who was watching the drama, nodded with a smile on her face. 

"Close your eyes, and let the adventure begin."