( CHAPTER EIGHTEEN. )

chapter eighteen
evaluation

"I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE YOU TRIED TO MOONWALK IN BOWLING SHOES," Rosalie giggled as Derek opened the door for her, and for once, the JTTF agent was dressed in a black suit, complete with her mother's traditional black heels that had gotten too smal...

"I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE YOU TRIED TO MOONWALK IN BOWLING SHOES," Rosalie giggled as Derek opened the door for her, and for once, the JTTF agent was dressed in a black suit, complete with her mother's traditional black heels that had gotten too small for her feet. 

"You know what was funnier? That guy who almost went down the lane with his bowling ball." Derek chuckled as he stood behind Rose when she showed her badge, going through the metal detector. 

"I'm pretty sure his wedding ring got stuck, and if that isn't devotion, I don't know what is." She admitted as she picked up her bag and shrugged it onto her shoulder, waiting for Derek before he pushed the button for the elevator. 

"I mean, you're not wrong — I wouldn't let my wedding ring go down with my bowling ball either."

Rosalie raised an eyebrow at Derek who laughed and kissed her head. "I'm serious, don't look at me like that."

"Derek Morgan? Talking about marriage? Who are you?" She teased as she took her coffee from him and took a long sip of it as he snorted. 

"My mom says I owe her some grandbabies, so it isn't the craziest thing I've said." He then took a drink of his coffee, and she shook her head softly laughing as she pushed the button for the last floor on the building. 

She looked over at Derek as he glanced down at her. "You okay, baby?" He asked as he kissed her hand.

"Just a little nervous." She admitted before she pressed her face to his shoulder, looking up at him, as he wrapped his arms around her shoulders, and kissed her temple.

"Don't be," he told her. "You're a good agent. You did your job, you followed protocol."

The brunette sighed before she nodded, and looked up at him and cupped his face with her fingertips and ran her thumb over his bottom lip before bringing him closer, and pecking his lips as the doors opened to his floor, and she pulled away when she heard a squeal. She opened her eyes slowly, and Penelope Garcia had to have had the widest shit-eating grin on her face before Prentiss laughed.

"Where's my camera?" Garcia whined as Derek made a playful noise before chuckling and squeezing the latina's hand. Penelope was wearing a cotton candy pink dress with a purple cardigan and a cupcake ring. the outfit just as sweet as the woman actually was. 

"I'll see you later, hopefully," he told her as he nodded, letting her hand go after he kissed the back of her tense knuckles. "Don't overthink it," he reassured her before he shrugged his bag on his shoulder before she took a step back into the elevator, nodding. "You're amazing, Rosalie Salvatore." He then moved to Penelope's side, offering her his elbow to take before she did so, and waved at her.

She smiled. "Thank you," she gazed at him softly as the silver doors shut slowly, just as he turned to walk to the BAU, and the elevator set back into motion, going all the way to the last floor of the building before the doors glided open, and Rosalie gracefully made her way out, smoothing out her black suit blazer. She turned the cross on her necklace, and then looked at the bin by the secretary's desk as she took her gun off her hip and set it inside the basket, which caught the blonde's attention.