"I can sleep on the couch" I offer quickly, patting my hand against the cushion.

"Not Happening" he dismisses bluntly. "Get up Abby"

"Harry I can't sleep in the same bed as you, I have a boyfriend, I'm fine just sleeping on the - Ah!"

I yelp as Harry cuts me off by bending down to pick me up, scooping me effortlessly in his arms underneath my knees and around my back like I weigh the same as a paper bag.

"Put me down!" I shriek, staring slack jawed at him as he keeps his eyes straight ahead, and starts walking towards the hallway.

"Harry! Put me down now!" I demand louder, my voice cracking from the shock.

He ignores me without so much of a blink, as he walks down the hall until he reaches the door at the end "I mean it! Put.me.the.fuck.down!"

I'm becoming more irate and irritated, wriggling frantically around in his arms to get loose but he only tightens his grip around me.

He opens the door and shuts it behind him with his foot as he enters the room and I'm just about yelling at the top of my lungs.

"You better put me down or I swear to god!"

I scream as Harry tosses me, and I land on his bed with a dramatic bounce, my hair sprawled all over my face as I lay on my back "What the fuck Harry!"

I hear the door click, and sit up bolt straight, frantically wiping my hair from my face as I glare at Harry standing in front of his door trying to suppress a smug grin ".....do not tell me you just locked that door"

Harry holds up the key in his hand, inspecting it before he looks over to me "Okay, I didn't lock the door"

"Are you kidding me! Yes you did!" I snap, just about ready to rip my hair out of my own head.

Harry gives me a patronising look "Make up your mind love, you told me to tell you I didn't lock it, so I do, you tell me to put you down, so I do, and now you're angry about it - you're hard to please, you know that?"

I swear my eye just nearly twitched.

I push myself up off the bed, stomping towards him and holding my hand out "Give me the key"

He cocks his head, creasing his brows "You really want it?"

I nod firmly, extending my hand further and talking through my clenched teeth "Now"

"Alright" he smirks, shoving his hand into the front of his jeans and then pulling it back out and waving his empty hand at me "Go and get it"

My jaw nearly falls to my feet "Are you being serious right now?"

Harry pops the buttons to his jeans, gesturing his head downwards "By all means, grab it and it's all yours"

I throw my hands into fists down by my side, growling in the back of my throat to stop myself from kneeing him straight between the legs.

"You can't just lock me in here" I seethe

"Actually, I think you'll find that I can" he notes casually, grabbing the hem of his shirt to pull it over his head.