"Tomorrow?" he interrupted, genuinely taken aback. "Why on earth tomorrow? And why the hell am I unaware that I'm getting married tomorrow?"

"Does that mean it's a yes?" she focused on his last words, taking the ring out of the box excitedly.

"No."

"Arnav."

"Why tomorrow?"

"Because tomorrow is the day we first met at the fashion show. What better day to celebrate our union?" she reasoned, a bit annoyed yet maintaining a cute demeanor.

"Wow, it's been three years," he remarked.

"And yet, my finger remains bare," she quipped with a touch of sarcasm.

"You know I'd move heaven and earth for you. Proposals aren't meant to be rushed like this," he chided gently.

"And what's the proper way, then?" she challenged, her gaze sharp against his resolute one.

"Remember the effort I put into our engagement? I serenaded you with a dance," he recalled, his frown somehow making him appear endearing.

"Are you suggesting I dance for you right here?" she retorted, an eyebrow arched in mock seriousness.

"At the very least, you could've chosen your words more carefully when proposing to a man, rather than thrusting it upon him like a—"

"Excuse me? Weren't you the one who forcibly tied the mangalsutra around my neck the first time?" she countered.

"I redeemed myself. My dance during our engagement became legendary," he argued with a stubborn pride. "I even inscribed your name on my—"

"Enough," she said, standing abruptly, her frustration evident. Her stilettos clicked authoritatively as she grasped the ring box and attempted to kneel, only to halt. "This dress is impractically short for kneeling."

"Making excuses," he teased, watching her with amusement.

To his astonishment, she slipped off her heels, then knelt gracefully on both knees before him. "The lengths I go to for you," she murmured, her voice low, casting a self-conscious glance around the room.

Absolutely charming, yet remarkably stubborn in pursuit of his desires. She attempted to glare into those mischievous eyes, but the charisma was undeniable. Clad in his iconic charcoal black suit, he exuded a ravishing allure. Briefly averting her gaze, she sought to calm her racing heart, acknowledging that he could be the cause of her downfall.

Arnav "Start," he provocatively urged, his gaze fixed intently on her beautiful, angry hazel eyes that darkened with newfound determination

Khushi began, "Arnav Singh Raizada, our attempts at this may have failed twice before, but this time, I am resolute to bind you to me in the eternal bond of matrimony. Consider it a form of revenge; I plan to pester you for the rest of my life, repaying you for all the times you successfully riled me up, bickered with me, and caused me sleepless nights.

Despite the countless moments I've despised this handsome face, adorned with a perpetually ready smirk, I've fallen in love with these lips. Your eyes, painted in my favorite shade, and that uncontrolled mouth of yours are my favorite things to savor whenever I look at you.

Arnav Singh Raizada, it is you whom I love with every fiber of my being—heart, mind, and soul. Will you do me the honor of becoming your rightfully beloved wife?" she concluded, her expressions portraying a mix of strength as she gazed deeply into his eyes, which reciprocated with all the love they held for her.

Arnav responded, "Yes, but I have a few conditions," playfully adding fuel to the fire.

"I'm going to kill you. You're so entertained you can't see my knees hurt, heartless man," Khushi muttered in her sinfully sexy voice, a blend of amusement and a hint of wanting to strangle him. "Fine, tell me."

"No court marriage. We'll do it the traditional way," Arnav declared.

"No—I'm not okay with a big fat—"

"Let me complete. Just the main event. Nothing else. The pheras," he concluded. "We did everything right the second time, just not the pheras. Let's do it the right way. Finally, this time. I may not have given you the perfect wedding, but I owe you this big time. It'll be just you, me, and our little family," he reassured her, observing her visible stress. "I promise it's going to be amazing, Khush."

"I wanted to do it tomorrow," Khushi expressed her desire.

"It is going to be tomorrow," Arnav confirmed.

"How will we arrange everything?"

"Are you underestimating your husband? I'll arrange everything as per your wish. I promise," Arnav assured.

"Tomorrow?" she asked herself more than him.

"Tomorrow," he reassured lovingly. "Okay?"

She nodded. "Is that finally a yes?"

Arnav chuckled as his heart swelled with joy. "A thousand times yes," he whispered as she placed the platinum band on his ring finger, where their previous engagement ring resided.

"You never took it off?" she asked, surprised to see him still wearing their previous engagement band.

"How could I? This was the only thing that made me feel close to you," Arnav revealed, and her eyes glistened with overwhelming emotions.

"I love you, Arnav," she choked. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, Khushi," he replied. "So much more than these words can offer." She placed her lips on his in a soft kiss.

Before she stood up abruptly, intending to break away, when he stopped her.

"Don't," he gripped her hard. "Let the world know I'm yours today, tomorrow, and forever." Placing his forehead against hers, he kissed her, this time longer than she had anticipated.