Part 9

London
Singhania Mansion

Arnav waited outside his car patiently when he heard the click sound of someone's heels

Arnav waited outside his car patiently when he heard the click sound of someone's heels. Dressed in a charcoal black suit, her hair let loose and a nude lip, Khushi walked towards him in all her glory.

Arnav "Hey." He managed to whisper, completely breath-taken by her aura.

Khushi "Good Morning."

Arnav "Good Morning."

Khushi "Made you wait long? I'm sorry, this was just last minute. Can you believe it? Karthik left without me when it's his first day at work. And all the other cars are at the showroom for service."

Arnav "Cliche. Karthik can be meddlesome." He smiled.

Khushi "Huh?"

Arnav "Nothing I'm completely fine. I'll wait for you as long as it takes."

Khushi "Now that is cliche." She folded her arms shaking her head. "What has gotten into you Arnav? What have you done to the grumpy ASR?"

Arnav "You look pretty hot what can I say."

Khushi gasped "I what?"

Arnav chuckled "You can't take compliments can you?" He opened the passenger door for her.

Khushi "I can. I'm not just used to taking compliments from you." She rolled her eyes.

Arnav "You'll get used to it."

~~~~~~

India
RM

The atmosphere in RM was gloomy. Anjali was sitting in her room, completely dejected. She was not eating properly. She used to replay her and Arnav's conversation again and again in her mind and feel guilty for what she did. She wronged her brother and there was nothing she could do to fix it.

Shyam entered their bedroom room, looking at Anjali he rolled his eyes. He was tired of her constant drama.

Shaam "This woman. She's crying all the time." With that he once again tried to turn Anjali against Arnav. "When will you stop crying? I can't see you like this! You can't even imagine how it feels to see you like this. Atleast stop crying for my sake."

Anjali "I wronged him!" She sniffed. I lost him.

Shaam "No you didn't! You just wanted to see him happy. Enough of this crying now. He didn't even call you when he reached London. He didn't even look at you before leaving and you are crying for him? He is so madly in love with that Khushi that he raised his voice on you? On his Only Di? I'm sorry but I couldn't digest this thing. I didn't know he could go to this extent! And Khushi, I'm sorry but I don't find her innocent in all this. Now see she trapped your brother in her love web and then left him alone. I don't know who else she must be fooli-"