Part 2

Arnav stepped inside suite in order to meet the one who was really keen to see him

Arnav stepped inside suite in order to meet the one who was really keen to see him. The room was spacious with white and ash grey furniture and a beautiful view of the city.

The place instantly brought peace to his messed up mind. He felt some sort of positivity in his heart. He felt relaxed after a really long time.

He was looking forward to meet Karthik Singhania Raichand. Raichand industries had a great reputation in the international market. He was glad he was meeting one of its owners.

The door finally opened revealing a young man walking towards him in all his glory. Dressed in his casuals he looked way mature than his actual age. A charming yet arrogant smile plastered on his face.

Arnav reciprocated his smile "Mr Singhania

Arnav reciprocated his smile "Mr Singhania." They shook hands.

Karthik "I am, honoured to meet you ASR."

Arnav "Well, I never fix meetings so promptly. I believe you're lucky that you were spared this slot." He smirked.

Karthik "My sister always says I am my own lucky charm." He shrugged smiling.

Arnav "So what brings you here? Planning to compete against me or?"

Karthik "Competition is not why I'm here to see you. It's more like admiration." He answered honestly. "Have heard a lot about you. I wanted to see you in person." He smiled. "Working with you would be a great honor."

Arnav "Heard a lot about me I see. Do you need my assistance in expanding in India I believe."

Karthik "Great minds think alike." He chuckled. "Please have a seat."

Arnav "So what's your proposition?"

Karthik "I came to acknowledge that you're planning to enter the tourism field."

Arnav "Yes we do. I've been wanting to build a hotel here in India. But the market is quite competitive."

Karthik "A partner would make it easier."

Arnav "I assume you're talking about RI?"

Karthik "You know Hotels is our main game. We're planning to enter the Asian market. Doing so would help us expand our business in India, the place where our ancestors lived. We're looking for a partner to start with this project. What brings me to you is exactly that."

Arnav "Something exactly I'm looking for." He smirked. "You're indeed an angel aren't you?"

Karthik "All you need is an experienced partner in this field. What we need is a friend who might help us expand our business in the continent. Plus I'm really looking forward to work with a Harvard brain."

Arnav chuckled "I need to think over it. We have a board for decision making."

Karthik "I completely understand that. You can take your time. I'll be glad if you attend our fashion week which will be held in London shortly. Will you give me a chance to impress you? You may then decide whether u want to collaborate with us or not?"

Arnav "That would actually be great Mr Raichand. In fact I'm planning to pay a visit to AR branch in London soon. Its been a long time since I last visited London. I might stay for a month or two. About the proposal, it's my board and I'm the board. I think you've already impressed me."

Karthik "Really? Now I really have to start believing that I'm talented. Mr Raizada, would you mind giving me a tour of your head office? I'm really curious to see that place."

Arnav "Sure. In fact Mr Raichand, I'm already planning to introduce you to the board. We can start working on this decision as soon as possible."

Karthik "That's fantastic. Wow Karthik you did it huh? ASR can I request you one thing? Can you please not call me Mr Raichand and Mr Singhania. I I feel old you see."

Arnav chuckled "Well in that case you should call me Arnav. I don't mind that either." He was surprised at his own self.

Karthik "I can't do that. You're elder to me. Can I call you Bro if you don't mind then?  I'm already getting brotherly wibes from you." He waited with bated breath.

Arnav who was taken aback by his strange request stammered "Umm yeah you can. It's quite strange though someone besides my brothers calling me bro. But yeah I'm totally fine with it." He observed Karthik keenly.

Karthik "Really? Can I? So it's settled then. You can always consider me as your third brother."

Arnav "How do you know that I have two brothers?" He raised his right eyebrow in confusion.

Karthik "It's not a surprise. You're a public figure, I even know where you live and that you have an elder sister like me. I'm sure you must be sharing the same bond as me and K."

Arnav "We used to." He cut him. "Not anymore." He nodded looking away.

Karthik "I'm sorry about that."

Arnav "Never mind. It was nice seeing you Karthik. I really enjoyed your company. I'll see you tomorrow then? ARD? I shall take my leave now." Both stood up.

Karthik "See u tomorrow then." Arnav smiled in acknowledgment.

Arnav "Bye."

Karthik "Take care."

Walking out of the hotel Arnav kept wondering what was in the person that made him behave so frankly with him. He was always formal with people whether they were his clients, business partners or complete strangers. But this man made him so comfortable. He never felt like this before.

When he addressed him as "Bro" it didn't feel wrong at all. In fact he liked it. He never felt this way when Akash or Nk called him Bhai.

There was something in this man that made him smile for the first time in these two years he smiled sadly. He was just like her. A male version of her. So happy so bubbly spreading happiness wherever he went. With his smile suddenly turning dim he got inside his SUV and drove back to RM, the place which never gave him solace in past last two years.