"Hurry up I know you don't want to spend the whole day with me" Olivia said as she got in the car.

"You right so don't take forever in stores or I'm leaving" I stated as I got in the car and started it up.

As I pulled off Olivia begin messing with my radio finding a station she wanted to listen to, at first I was okay with it until she kept turning the station every time one song goes off.

"Can you stop" I said as I cut the radio off.

"Damn okay, Anyways tell me a little about this Ashanti girl what makes her so special you let her spend a night cause I heard you only fuck and then throw the hoe out" Olivia said trying to start conversation.

"First of all she's not a hoe that's for one and second why are you asking me anyways" I said looking at her for a second before looking back at the road.

"I don't know im just curious" She said as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Well stop being curious" I said

"You've been really mean to me like what have I done to you for you to hate me babes" Olivia said laying her hand on my thighs.

"That, that's what you have been doing that keeps pissing off Olivia stop touching me and trying to get me to fuck you cause it's not going to work no time soon so stop" I said as I moved her hands off of me.

"Oh okay my bad" She simply said as I parked in the mall parking spot.

"Again don't take forever I have things to do" I said waiting on her to get out my car.

"Wait your not coming in with me" She asked with an confused face

"No" I said looking at her

"Please I don't want to go by my self and I'll promise I will give you privacy starting today" She said with a pleasing face.

"Okay but I'm not about to be following like I'm your dog" I said as I took my keys out the ignition.

———

"How this look raven" Olivia said as she held up some pink lace panties for me to see.

"They cute" I simply said putting my attention back on my phone.

"So it would be cute on me is what you saying" She said which caused me to look at her in disgust.

"Hell nah I didn't say all that" I said

We've been in this store for a minute now and I'm tired already wondering why I came here anyways.

"Oh my gosh can you just be nice for a minute" She said frowning

"Never but all I know you need to hurry up I'm tired and hungry" I said while looking at the time.

"Okay so let's take a break and get some food, my treat" She said as she drop the panties and grabbed her bag.

"No honestly I want to go" I said as I followed her out the store.

"Okay okay after we get some food" She said walking along the side of me.