Ch/19

Raven Pov

The sound of knocking interrupted my shower as I cut the water off to she what the hell olivia wanted, I pulled my shower curtains back to be greeted with Olivia standing in the mirror with only panties on as she admire her body in the mirror

"What the fuck Olivia, you ever heard of privacy" I snapped at her as I close the curtains back.

"Oh I was about to join you but I can see you don't want that to happen so I'm not about to put pressure on you" She said making me stick my head back out and looked at her like she had two heads.

"I said I wasn't dang Anyways can you take me to the mall" Olivia said as she slipped her t-shirt on and looked at me.

"If I say yes will you get the fuck out and let me finish my shower alone" I said

"Yea sure don't take forever I want to get there before it gets crowded boo" Olivia said as she smirked and walked out.

I roll my eyes irritated at how bad Olivia just got after only three days it was only Wednesday and I was ready for the week to be over. She tried to sleep in the same bed as me, I witness her walk around naked for a whole fucking day and then this shit her walking on me taking a shower.

As I finished rinsing the soap off my body I grabbed my dry towel and dried off, I wrapped the towel around my body and stepped out the shower.

I got ready and tried to find something to do with my hair but every hair style I wasn't feeling today so I just threw it in a ponytail and walked out the bathroom.

As I walked out the bathroom and into the living room to put on my slides I seen Olivia on the couch taking pictures.

"You really been trying me since these past three days" I stated as I walked to my kitchen and grabbed something to drink before we headed out the door.

"Oh be quiet crybaby you acting like I'm doing this on purpose I'm just use to not having to keep privacy between us since we was together for a long time" Olivia said as she got up from the couch and walked where I was as I took a sip of my water.

"I'm not playing bruh if something els I don't like that you do I won't hesitate to kick you out Olivia" I said after I took a sip of my water.

I watch as she waved me off and continued to take pictures with me in the cut, I walked away from her before she could take more.

"You turned into a lame raven you use to always take pictures with me" Olivia said as she followed me.

I ignored her and grabbed my car keys and opened the door so she could leave, as soon as she walk past me I closed the door and locked it before walking to my car.