"And I see you got big in some places" Olive said biting her lips while eyeing me like I was some piece of meat.

See my younger me would probably fuck her but I've grown out of my childish was and I didn't want nothing to do with her especially what I heard about her and what she's been doing the past year.

"Mhm Olive why are you here like get to the point cause I have to get ready" I said as I walked to my kitchen with her following behind me.

"Oo spicy mama I likey" Olive stated as she licked her lips.

I guess some people never change, still in their childish ways.

"Olive stop with the clownery and get to the fucking point" I said getting irritated.

I heard her sigh as I opened my fridge and grabbed one of my energy drink and opened it with my teeth since I couldn't open it with my nails.

"I just move back in town and I don't have anywhere to stay but then you popped in head" Olive said as she leaned on my islander looking at me with a sad puppy face.

"Hell to the fucking no" I simply said before drinking some more of my energy drink.

"Please Rae it's only for a little while you won't even know I'm here, I just need a week to get on my feet" Olive begged as she stood up with a pout on her face.

I stood there thinking about it before answering her questions again.

"How I know you ain't trying to play me or set me up" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Because I know you not stupid your probably got hella of cameras set up and I know you never lay your head where you keep your goods at or money so there's no need to set you up here" Olive stated as she picked up my note that Ashanti had wrote me and started scanning through it.

Olive was right and i didn't expect her not to know since we did have a three year relationship and I did told her everything.

"You said a week right" I said leaning my back on my counter while watching her face twist up as she continued to read my letter.

I know it was probably stupid of me letting her stay but I was in a good mood and even though there was some bad in our relationship there was some good times where I actually cared about her as a friend.

Olive only framed me for her scamming when she got caught up and then left the city, she never did anything like tell where my dad trap house was or anything that would jeopardize my family business not saying what she did to me was okay that shit hurt like hell and I couldn't stop crying for two whole weeks.

"Mhm and who is this talking about how she had a wonderful night with you and that she didn't want to wake you up so she just took an Uber home" Olive asked getting off topic which only made me irritated by her presence even more

"Don't worry about it but I'll give you a week nothing more if your ass not up and out my house I'll drag you out this bitch myself" I said as I walked out the kitchen to go get ready before Janay bangs on my door next.

"Okay I promise but I have a question is you and this 'Ashanti' girl in a relationship" Olive asked as she followed me up stairs.

"No we're not but I'm working on it" I said while cheesing.

"Anyways you got the guest room, I have cameras in there to so don't try anything" I said before I closed my door in her face.

~~~~

"Say what? olive hills is back in town" Janay said as her eyes got big while she drove to one of our trap houses.

"Mhm and she staying with me for a week" I said nonchalant as I scroll on my phone.

"Bitch what" Janay shouted and stomped on the brakes which caused my body to jerk forward.

I looked at Janay like she was crazy before smacking my lips, she was really doing to much with the news I just gave her. That's why I hate telling her shit she so damn dramatic.

"After all she done to you and you let that hoe stay with you somewhere where you lay your head at" Janay said as cars behind us started to honk.

"Janay drive and yes" I said mugging her.

"How can you trust her ass" Janay stated as she started driving again and sticking her middle finger back at the people who stuck theirs up and drove pass her.

"Wait rewind who ever said I trusted her, I just felt good today plus I know she not stupid to cross me cause she know I won't mind sending a bullet in between her eyes" I stated as I continued to scroll on my phone.

"Wait why you so happy" janay asked and I just smiled looking at my phone still.

"Ohhhh I forgot Ashanti was with you last night, awww so is y'all like a thing now cause I totally ship" Janay said.

"No girl and I mean who wouldn't be happy after having sex" I mumbled trying to put up an act up, I don't know what had gotten in to me.

"Awwww my big sis trying to block her feeling" Janay teased which only made me irritated.

"Can you stop Janay me and Ashanti is coolin plus I pretty sure she doesn't want a relationship with me" I semi lied trying to convince my self more than trying to convince Janay.

I don't know why I do that, it just been something I do regularly when I feel like my emotions are going to far.

I guess I just don't want to get hurt again.

"Okay I'll stop for now but I just want you to watch out for Olive ass" Janay said as she parked in front of the trap house.

"Girl when did I ever let my guard down" I said looking at her with all seriousness while I opened the passenger side car door.

——
Here's another chapter for y'all just because I love y'all

ANYWAYSSSSS it's time for drama

Make sure to vote and comment for faster updates.

Olive Hills⬇️