"Okay baby, sounds like a plan" My mother held my hand and gave me a weak smile.

As much as I disliked my mother for letting my father raise me how he wanted me to be raise I couldn't hate her she gave birth to me, she was there to wipe my tears when my father tried to toughen me up. I would kill for my mother.

______________

"You missed me already" Ashanti got in my car with a smirk on her face.

I couldn't help but to smile a little but I quickly replaced with a frown when I remembered why I was here in the first place.

"So you had a girlfriend" I asked looking out the window avoiding her eyes.

I don't even know why I cared if she did had one but for some reason it bothered me.

"No, Well yea and no we were taking things slow until I found out she had a whole girlfriend" Ashanti said as inlooked at her.

"That's why you called me"I said referring to her being so sad yesterday before she kissed me.

"Yea and no , I called you because I couldn't get you out my head and also because when I'm with you for some reason I fell relax and safe" Ashanti spoke as she threw her head back sighing while looking through my sunroof at the stars in the sky.

A smirk made its way on my face because of what she just said, it made me all warm and soft in side as I watch her dark skin glow because of the moon light.

I guess I was staring to long because she looked at me with one eyebrows arched as I just stared at her.

"What" She said looking at me confused.

I grabbed her chin gently and leaned towards her connecting our lips kissing her passionately. I don't know what's happen to me but Ashanti just hand me wrapped around her fingers.

Ashanti pulled use apart and a smirk creeped its way on her face.

"I can get use to that" Ashanti mumbled before connecting our lips back together.

As we tongue kissed I felt her hands at the rim of my pants that I had on, she then unbuttoned them using just one hand and her fingers. I was kind of impressed. I felt her hands eased its way in between my panties as I moaned softly from her cold hands, Ashanti giggled as her fingers rubbed against my p*ssy lips. I opened my legs wider for her to have entrance, I gasped as I felt two fingers slowly entered me and she moved her fingers in and out of me as I moaned her name softly.

I stop kissing her as I watch her finger fuck me slowly and steady, Ashanti the. leaned over in my seat and started to leave love bits on my neck.

"Want me to go faster" She whispered as her thumbs rubbed my pearl teasing me.

"Y-Yea" I moaned out

"Mm I love it when your not all mean and shit" Ashanti whispered in my ear as she speeded up her pace.

Ashanti curved her fingers a little hitting my spot as I moaned and she stayed in that spot and pumped her fingers in and out of me fast, I was so close to cumin all over her fingers.

"Fuck I'm going to cum" I moaned

I frown as I felt her fingers get taken out and she looked at me smirking.

"Put your chair back and scoot up" Ashanti said as she licked her fingers.

"I want to taste you" She said once she took her fingers out her mouth.

I did as I was told Ashanti pulled my pants off and moved my lace panties to the side before she spread my p*ssy lips apart and started twirling her tongue on my pearl as I watched her with so much lust in my eyes. I felt her tongue went in side of my p*ssy hole and she started twirling her tongue while her free hand found its way in my shirt and she lift my bra up and started to massage my B cup breast.

"Oh my god" I moaned as Ashanti just kept sucking my soul out of my body.

"I'm about to cum" I moaned loudly as I felt her pinch my nipples.

Ashanti arms wrapped around my shaking legs as she sucked harder and managed to rub the surface of my p*ssy fast. I moaned loudly as I released all of my cum in to her mouth, I watch her continued to lick me clean until there wasn't no more cum. She then got up and licked her lips before I pulled her in to a kiss, this girl just made all my stress go away.

I loved how she made my body feel.

______________

Vote and comment🤗