"Next time Raven come in when your sister comes in because your on my time" My father spat as he send death glares at me.

"Yea whatever" I said waving him off and leaned on the wall.

I didn't have time for his bullshit.

"What y'all called us over for" I said as I looked up at him.

"Talk" My father said as he looked at my mother who was looking everywhere els but us.

"Um I um going away for a while" My mother shattered as she look at her fingers

"Tell them why and where" My father said as he looked at my mother in disgust.

I bit my tongue because I wanted to cuss him clean the fuck out.

"To rehab Okay! I have a problem" My mother snap as she walked out the living room.

I was shock for a second and then looked at my father who only chuckle and shook his head.

"Her stupid ass is addicted to cocaine"my father said for her

"And you let her get addicted to it" I spat as I looked at him.

I was beyond heated I wanted to know where was he when she was sniffing that shit probably out fucking some young bitch. I hope his ass get caught up with an under age with his stupid ass.

"Raven clam The fuck down" he spat back as he stood up sizing me up.

I chuckle as I watch this men look down at me, only thing that's stopping me from putting a bullet in his head is him being my father.

"No fuck you, if you wasn't so busy fucking these young ass hoes you would've been there for my mother when she need your bitch ass" I spat getting more heated by the moment.

"What you say to me" My father said walking towards me so I put my hand on my gun just in case he got bold but janay jumped in the middle.

"Stop just stop" Janay yelled as I seen tears in her eyes.

"Mom is hurting Rae and y'all is making it worse by arguing" Janay added

I looked back at my father and mugged the hell out of him I hated this men with a passion, I walked to where my mother was and she wasn't in their room instead she was in the guest room packing all her stuff.

"Mom why all your stuff in here" I asked as I sat on the bed looking at her as tears ran down her face

"Your father didn't want me next to him" She simply said like it was okay for my father to treat her like that all I could do is roll my eyes.

"Mom why do you put up with his ass, I told you I have enough money to buy you a house and take care of you" I stated as I got up and wiped her cheeks

"Rae baby it's not that easy to leave someone you grew to love and deal with" My mother said sighing.

"I promise you as soon as you get out of rehab your coming to live with me for a while" I said looking at her as I sat next to her.