Chapter 22

Ariana's POV

"Mommy " the little toddler called from about twenty feet away. My mom put her down and she ran over to me and I pockets her up and spun her around.

"How's my little girl?" I asked lightly pinching her rosy cheeks.

"Good" she said stretching out the 'o'.

She saw Matt walking towards us and screamed with joy. I passed her to Matt who tickled her stomach and talked to her in a baby voice.

"Thank you for bringing her mom" I said hugging the most important woman in my life.

"It was no problem dear." She said pulling away. "I still think you and Matt should get together" she told me seriously.

My smile quickly faded and I turned to look at Matt holding our daughter.

"I know mom" I said not being able to think of anything else to say.

"I have to catch the next flight home, I love you baby, tell your brother to call more often!" she scolded and I laughed hugging her again and watching as she waved goodbye to Matt and Cate then turning around to leave.

I turned to look at Matt to find him already looking at me.

"You okay?" I asked noticing his eyes were kind of red.

"Um, not really, while you were talking to your mom Montana called and broke up with me. She said she couldn't handle the stress that this situation was bringing" he wiped his eyes and I gave him a hug trying to comfort him.

I gave him a sympathetic look and and Cate noticed that he was tearing up and she wrapped her little arms around his neck.

"I still love you daddy" she said. He smiled at her.

"I love you too baby" he kissed her cheek and she giggled.

After we did everything we had to do we headed back to the house where everyone was at. I carried Cate into the house and Matt brought her bags. We got inside and I sat Cate down to take her stuff to my room. Matt took her into the other room to meet Nash. I followed after him and when we stepped foot into the living room Nash stood up and came over to Matt and I.

"She looks just like you Matt" he said opened mouthed and wide eyed

Looking at the little girl.

Matt nodded and smiled at our daughter. He loves her so much.

"Do you want to hold her?" I asked Nash. He nodded and Matt passed her over to him. I looked into Nash's eyes as he held my daughter and I couldn't help but compare him and Matt.

Nash's and I have been in so many fights been through so much and we were even engaged for a while. Matt and I never really fought unless it was playfully.

I thought back to the magcon days when Matt and I would wrestle on the beds when we were bored. He would tickle me until it hurt and hug me until I was almost blue. I've definitely had amazing times with both of them.

"We did good Dallas" Matt said putting his hand on my shoulder. I slapped his chest.

"Matt use caution when swerving into my lane, there is a big toll called Nash that will make you pay for any mistakes made" I warned him causing him to burst out laughing.

His laugh could cure cancer, I thought to myself.

"Mama" Cate stretched her hands out to me I grabbed her from Nash's and she started to fall asleep on my shoulder.

"I'm going to go put her down to take a nap." I told the guys.

As I was going up the stairs I ran into Cameron who saw Cate and his smile brightened.