Chapter 8

Nash

I looked down at the messages I sent to Ariana. I had to do it, no matter how much I love her. I couldn't bare to look at her without seeing the disappointment on her fathers and my mothers face. They didn't approve of us at all. And I couldn't even think about losing my mother.

She didn't like Ariana for many reasons, she didn't think that she fit my 'image'. I'm quite the 'mommas boy' call it that if you wish, but I couldn't let a relationship come between me and my mother.

The final reason I had to break it off with my one true love. ( see what I did there? ha. Ha. Ha. Funny? no? okay)
Is because of the miscarriage. I blame myself for it everyday and looking into her eyes makes me feel horrible. I feel like I stressed her out all of the time with my antics and just myself in general. It's for the best if I don't cause her any more hurt or stress. They say if you love someone, set them free. And if they return, they're yours. I'd just have to wait to see if she would ever want me back. Which was highly unlikely.

Ariana

Jenn, Andrea and I walked along the beach at about seven pm. I was carrying my sling backs from the photo shoot we just did for awesomeness tv. Jenn started talking to us about a campout that was going on at some field that she wanted to attend. She said it was all outside with a whole bunch of cool people, good music, and bonfires.

"That sounds really cool! we should tell the guys" I suggested. Andrea already had her phone out and was texting Kian asking him if he wanted to come. He said he did and that he wanted to come. My phone rang and I slid the answer button.

"Hello?" I asked

"Hey Ari, Matt and I are going to that campout too, and one of my friends kinda wants to go but he doesn't have a date for the bonfire and he doesn't want to seem alone.. so will you go with him?" Montana asked me.

"It's only been a week or so since I got out of my last relationship Tana, maybe we could just go as friends?"

"Sure, ill text you his number and you can tell him, his name is Hunter, by the way, he can fill you in on details. Ill talk to you later, love you, bye"

"Love you too Tana, bye"

Well I guess going as friends can't hurt anyone right?

We pulled into our apartments parking lot and went up to room 128b, our apartment. (probably not their real apartment, made up :p) I changed into my pajamas and went to go sit in Andreas room where we all usually sat around. We all had our laptops out, iMacs with the opaque cases. Mine was pink, Jenns was blue, and Andreas was purple so we never got them mixed up. I was looking through tweets and saw one from my brother.

@camerondallas: missing my little sister @arianadallas :(

I decided to go over there to visit him since I also missed him. I packed a black tote bag that said Tennessee on it in pink and white. (I love Tennessee). I threw some clothes and my sanitary items plus chargers. I called Cam and told him that I was coming over and he said it was great since Emily was back in England visiting family.

I knocked on his bedroom door after Montana let me in. He opened the door and let me in. We talked for about half an hour just catching up and joking around. We put in our favorite movie 'Grease'
And ate some popcorn and chilled. I really did miss him, we never seem to spend any time together anymore. I fell asleep cuddled with one of the teddy bears a fan had gotten Cameron a while back.

I woke up in the morning with a splitting headache and couldn't hardly stand the light. I took some aspirin but it usually takes an hour to kick in so I laid in bed.

I woke up an hour or so later with a little bit of relief in my head. I get major migraines (Mind grain ;) you know who you are). I took my phone off the charger and looked around for Cameron. It was about twelve pm and it was a Saturday. There was a text from Jenn on my phone and it said that they went to the campout and for me to meet them there as soon as I wake up. I went back to the apartment to change, shower, and grab my 'feminine emergency kit' that I keep in a leopard print bag. I had woken up with Aunt Flo this morning and I wasn't to pleased. I grabbed the bag I had packed and drove off to the address Jenn had given me.

~•~•~•~•~•~
PLEASE READ IMPORTANT!!!
okay guys Emily is Cameron's girlfriend, I must not have mentioned it earlier and I should have I'm sorry, honest mistake. And please go read 'Not Yet' its a Cameron Dallas fanfic that my friend Maryathedrugfox is writing and it's amazing. Thank you guys so much I'm honestly so grateful for you all
Kik: montana_rose13
~Montana