Chapter 19

Ariana's POV

I stood in line for the merch at Jacobs concert. I wanted to get a shirt to represent him. I have all of the other guys' merch, so why not get Jacobs.

I picked out his purple whitesiders tank top and paid the man there.

I changed into the top in the bathroom so I could wear it during the concert. I found my seat which was conveniently next to Nash, who must have paid the guy to get next to me, or traded seats.

Jacob was singing to a girl in the front row and I swear she almost fainted. Jacobs voice is so good it makes you want to cry.

After the concert Nash, Cam, the Jacks and I went back stage and I hugged Jacob telling him how proud of him I am.

"You're getting to be a big boy" I teased.

"I'm 6"2', and seventeen, I'm already a big boy" he said proudly.

I laughed and stood off to the side leaning into Nash. We watched as girls came up to Jacob and hugged him and got their pictures.

"I love you Nash" I said into his neck as I leaned up to kiss his jaw.

"I love you more" he said back.

"Impossible."

---

As we sat in the living room, patiently waiting for a phone call to see if Nash and Cameron got a part in an up and coming movie, they were pacing back and forth nervously.

"Guys I'm sure you got the part, stop worrying." I sat Nash down and rubbed his knee.

The phone rang and Nash answered it almost immediately.

"Yes, yes, you're joking! thank you so much. Of course. Thank you again" Nash hung up and jumped up hugging Cameron.

"We got the part!" I stood up excited and joined the group hug.

"I'm so Proud of you guys!" I said as Nash grabbed my face with both hands and kissed me roughly.

He pulled away out of breath. "Sorry, I'm just so happy" he said gasping for air.

"Calm down babe, get some air" I patted his cheek.

Cameron was calling our mom and telling her about him and Nash.

Our mom had decided to come out and visit us, along with our sister who was at college studying to be a doctor so she didn't get much time off and when she did she spent as much time with family as possible.

We called Matt, Montana, and all of O2L to go out to dinner to celebrate not only Cameron and Nash's movie part but Cameron, O2L and Andrea, Jenn, Matt and I getting nominated for a teen choice award.

All of us sat dressed up around a large table in a fancy restaurant on the boardwalk.

"I'd like to make a toast, to Cameron and Nash, for becoming future actors, and to the rest of us, for being nominated" Connor said holding out his glass of wine for us all to click glasses.

When we got to the New O2L house after dinner everyone wanted to play video games or watch movies. We played Rock Paper Scissors and ended up playing video games.

First, I changed into a pair of Sam's sweatpants since he was the closest person to my size. I had a tank top under my nice shirt so I stayed in that with the sweats.

"Who's ready to get their asses kicked?" I asked.

"You're on" Kian said sitting on the couch. I sat on Nash's lap with my controller and was playing Call Of Duty against them.