Chapter 5

Ariana

I laid on my bed watching the Harry Potter series to make myself feel better. I hadn't came out of Cameron's room for a day now because I couldn't bare to see anyone. I only saw Cameron because he seemed to be able to make me feel better. Cameron told me that Nash was in our room just staring at the ceiling for hours on end. I cried my eyes out wondering what I did to deserve this. I thought everything was going alright with my life and I was ready to be a mother.

My door creaked open and Cameron came inside with some chocolate ice cream. My favorite.

"Thank you" I said quietly taking the ice cream and the spoon.

"I think you should talk to Nash, he's a mess." Cam said resting a hand on my shoulder. I nodded my head, not really wanting to leave the room.

"He's in your room whenever you decide to go see him." With that he got up and left the room. I stood up straightening my clothes and going into the bathroom. I changed my clothes and freshening up. I took my big fuzzy platform 9 3/4 blanket into Nash's and I's room. I opened the door slowly and saw Nash laying on his back with his eyes closed. I walked over to him, standing over him then sitting beside him. He jumped with a start but then looked at me. We locked eyes for a moment and he sat up wrapping his arms around me.

"I thought you were mad at me, my god Ariana I love you" he said rubbing my back. I sat facing him on his lap.

"It's no ones fault because of what happened, we can't blame anyone. I couldn't be mad at you, I love you too Nash" I said getting up and pulling him up with me.

"No lets stop moping and go hang out with our friends" We got dressed and went downstairs to see everyone talking in hushed whispers. Their eyes adverted to us and lit up.

"We were just planning how we were going to get you guys to cheer up but you look alot better now." Cam said standing up to hug us both. I nodded and greeted the others with a warm smile. We all ate dinner together and went outside to go for a walk since it was so nice outside. (They are back in California just to let you know). The sun was warm and shining over the water as we walked by. I was really missing all of our friends that didn't live close to us, like Taylor, Aaron, all three of the Jacks, Carter, the Brits. Everyone. The next time all of us are getting together is vidcon. (I know all of them aren't really going to be there but they are in my story). Vidcon was only a month or so away but I couldn't help but feel excited to see everyone again.

Nash pulled me onto his back unexpectedly and I wrapped my arms loosely around his neck. I kissed his cheek, silently telling him what he actually means to me. I wonder how different my life would be if I hadn't said yes to him asking me to be his girlfriend. Would I have stayed home from magcon? Would I have gotten together with Matt when I had the chance. I shuddered at the thought. At the time me and Matt had some feelings for each other but obviously not anymore. Montana wouldn't have been here if she and Matt wouldn't have gotten together, and honestly me and Montana would go crazy without our boys to keep us sane, while at the same time driving us crazy. My life has changed so much in the past few years and I'm really happy with the choices I made.

Nash

Ariana and I separated from the group and went down to the pier for a carnival going on. We walked around looking at all of the different attractions. We got some lemonade and watched all of the little kids playing with each other. I put an arm around Ariana and spoke to her.

"You know vidcon is the same weekend as magcon right?" I asked her.

"Is it? I didn't even realize!"

"Yeah it is, I'm going to be going to magcon, you're going to vidcon, we won't see each other for a few days." She bit her lip.

"I suppose we can just text, Skype, and call and stuff then" she said. I nodded letting her know I agreed. Her phone beeped alerting her she had a text message.

"Who is it?" she showed me the screen.

*from: Sammy^.^: hey come back home we're playing in the pool.*

She typed back her response telling him we would be there in twenty minutes. We got in a cab and told him the address. He took us there and I paid for it ushering Ari out and following her to the backyard.

Everyone was waiting there for us in the pool. Since I couldn't go swimming yet I just put my feet in and splashed everyone. Nash sat beside me and held my hand. I kissed his lips and he helped me up taking me to our room. We laid there talking for hours about anything we could. Us, our friends, our families. Anything. I wouldn't trade this for anything in the world. Nash was my world.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hey guys go read my new Matt fanfic called endlessly. I'm really liking it so far and I think you guys would too. Thanks for all of the support and love!!!
Kik: Montana_rose13
~Montana