Chapter 16

Disclaimer: Do I even need to put this up anymore? And I'm sorry but youre gonna hate Robin even more after this chapter!

"What do you mean Beast Boy is a suspect, a Robin?!" Raven hissed.

"Well after the incidents of the last few days, it's only right to assume that he did it!" Robin calmly replied.

"HE DIDNT HURT ME, HE WASNT HIMSELF, AND I WOULD BE DEAD RIGHT NOW IF IT WASNT FOR HIM! SO JUST BACK OFF ROBIN!!!!!!" Raven screamed in her demonic voice while things blew up around them.This was low even for Robin. Not only did he almost put Beast Boy in jail, now he wanted to charge the green boy with possible murder.

"I still think you're just covering for him," Robin replied calmly,"But I won't do anything as long as he stays here or with one of us at all times!" Then the boy wonder just briskly walked away with a nervous Starfire following closely behind him.

"Umm, Raven?" Beast Boy called.

"You heard every word we said didn't you?" Raven asked already knowing the answer.

"Yup."

"Don't worry, BB, Robin's just being a jerk!" Assured Cyborg.

"It's fine.....can I just go to my room?"

"Go ahead. You're fine now, anyway." Cyborg answered after a long pause.

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

When he got to his room, Beast Boy flopped down on his bed, and Sighed. He had a lot on his mind. Too much, really. With Raven's newfound feelings toward him, Robin's hostility, and of course 'him'. He needed to do something before someone else he cared about was hurt. Beast Boy knew there was only one thing to do. He had to die, or else everyone he loved would die, first. Either way he was a dead man, so it was better to do what He needed to now, instead of later. But, deep inside he knew that's not the only reason he had come to this decision. But he was going to wait, even though he just so desperately wanted to end it all now.

"I need to do it soon...." The green boy whispered to himself. After all, cyborg and Raven still cared about him. Especially Raven.....In all honesty he loved her too, but he wasn't good for her. Raven deserved so much better, so much more than what he could give her. She would be sad at first, but she wouldn't be sad for long. She had only just discovered her feelings for him.

"They'll need an explanation for everything." He noted as he began to scrawl out notes for each member of his team, as well as for Rita, the only member of his old team that cared for him even a little. He wished he could just end it all now, but he couldn't. He had to wait, so he did the next best thing......he cut......

He knew he had promised Raven that he wouldn't, but he couldn't help it. Cutting was what kept him alive. When he cut he felt like he could face anything.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Before he could even react, his door opened to reveal an angry Robin. As soon as he saw him, the Boy wonder's eyes went wide.

'He must actually care for somewhere in that black heart of his....' Beast Boy thought hopefully.

But sadly, he was wrong.

"Wow," Robin breathed, "I've always known you were pretty pathetic, but this just takes the cake. I mean you even had your girlfriend fight your battles for you, but this is just.....wow."

Beast Bit just gritted his teeth, and tried to stop himself from going off on his leader.

"This is just too funny! What is the little Psycho getting mad at me?!" Robin sing-songed.

"Robin, stop." Beast Boy whispered.

"Why, because I just discovered how pathetic you really are?! Get over yourself, wow I guess Raven was right! You didn't kill anyone, you're too busy trying to kill yourself to do anything like that!"

"GET OUT!" Beast Boy finally snapped.

"Whatever I'm leaving now, anyways. I hope you wallow in your own misery! By the way, it's down the river, not across the lane." Robin said before leaving Beast Boy alone.

Beast Boy could have cried in that moment if it wasn't for the fact that he wouldn't let himself do that.....

Suddenly, he felt something plop onto his shoe. He looked down to see blood dripping onto his boots. In his rage he didn't notice his blade cutting deeply into his hand.

"Crap!" He moaned. "This is gonna need stitches...." That was a given, but he could either go to Raven, who he broke a promise to, or he could go to Cyborg, who would look at him in pure disgust. "Cyborg it is." He sighed. He couldn't bear to see Raven's heartbroken face when she found out he broke their promise so soon after it was made.

He took an old shirt and wrapped his hand in it, so it didn't drip down the hallway. Then, he made his way to the Common's Room, where Cyborg was sure to be stuffing his face full of dead, rotting animals. But, to his surprise, Cyborg was not stuffing his face. Instead he was sitting on the couch, chatting with Raven.

Beast Boy sucked in a breath, and tried not to look at Raven as he cleared his throat, gaining the other two Titan's attention. Raven, quickly turned to him, but upon the sight of his blood put her head down.

"Ummm Cyborg? I think I need some stitches.....l"