Chapter 6

I'm kissing Beastboy. I can't believe it. Nothing is blowing up either. I smile against his lips. Suddenly his eyes snap open and he pushes me away and falls back against his bed. He covers his head with his hands and says, "This is so wrong. I'm sorry Raven,but we can't do this. We just can't."

"Yes we can....Just give it a chance." I plead with him.

"NO!" He screams at me. "JUST GET OUT RAVEN!"

I gasp and take a few steps back, "....if that's what you want...." I say in my coldest monotone voice. As I leave a single tear streams down my cheek.

As I stand up to leave he whispers, "I don't deserve you...."

I slap him as hard as I can. "DONT. EVER. SAY. THAT." I scream. "Are you forgetting that i'm half-demon? What makes you think that you don't deserve me?"

"Sit down Raven." I comply. "My real name is Garfield Mark Logan. I'm the son of the famous Scientists Mark and Marie Logan that were found dead in a river in Africa 12 years ago." My eyes widen as he says this. "I was onlly 4 years old when they died and to make it worse I had already been mutated into this. Well, I guess I should explain why I'm green first?" I nod. "A few days before I turned 4 a rare green monkey bit me and I developed the fatal diesease Sakutia. My father at the time had been developing an antidote for it, but it was untested. I was extremely sick so my father injected me with the cure and it turned me green and gave me my powers."

I look up and notice his head in his hands and realize telling me this is extremely difficult for him.

"On my 4th birthday my parents  told me that I could do whatever I wanted, so I chose to go on a boating trip on the river near the research camp we lived in." His breath is starting to grow shallow. "There-There was an accident, well I don't really think it was an accident, someone had sifled the boats gas supply and we were heading toward a waterfall with extremely sharp rocks at the bottom." He gulps. "My parents told me to transform into a bird and fly toward the shore. I didn't really know what was going on at the time so I did what they told me to. When I got to the shore I sat frozen as they fell down the waterfall. The next day I found their dead lifeless bodies." He pauses. "I don't think I can tell you everything tonight. Can you come back tomorrow night?"

"Of course Beastboy. Goodnight." I lean over and kiss his cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Latewr that night I lie in bed thinking about everything that he had told me, I can't help but say, "Poor, Beastboy!"

Sorry it took so long to update please leave a comment and tell me how it was!