Chapter 15

Thanx for being patient and all the support you guys have given me! XD

Disclaimer: I do not own the Teen Titans.........

The room was silent. Neither Titan could look the other in the eye. Raven was afraid Beast Boy would try to shut her out again, and Beast Boy was afraid of how Raven would be affected if she was helping him with his problems.

"Raven.....Look Rae, I like you too, but right now it will be too dangerous to be with me." Beast Boy sighed.

"Just forget I said anything-" Raven tried to take back her confession, but Beast Boy interrupted her before she could get the chance to.

"I don't want to forget about it, and I do want to be with you too. It's just that I have some important things to take care of right now, and I can't let you get hurt because of it. That man who attacked you, he hurt you because he had smelled my scent on you. I swear Rae I will never let him hurt you ever again! Just trust me........." Beast Boy begged her.

"Fine Beast Boy, but you cannot keep hurting yourself like this. Understood? And don't even think about lying to me because I wiil know." Raven warned.

"........No promises......" Beast Boy whispered while avoiding her eyes.

"Beast Boy!" Raven scolded, "At least try not to. Please For me!"

"Fine." Beast Boy gave in.

"You need to rest for a little while so i'll leave now."

"Ok Raven......Just don't change your mind about me while i'm asleep."

"No Promises...." Raven teased.

"Ha ha..."

~rawr~

"How is he?" Cyborg asked when Raven left the Med-Bay. No doubt Cyborg had heard everything, but she answwered anyway.

"He's fine for now." Raven said frowning, "He needs help Cyborg. He needs Robin off his back..."

"I'm afraid that can't happen!" A paranoid voice from the shadows proclaiimed.

"And why exactly caan't it Robin!" Raven sneered.

"Because two people just turned up dead and he is on top of the suspect list."

"What did you say!' Raven screamed in a demonic voice with her 4 red eyes showing.

"I think we both know the answer to that......"

Sorry it took so long to update!