Chapter 4: Road + Allen = Jealous Lenalee

Chapter 4,

—Lenalee's POV—

I can't believe Allen has a girlfriend and that that girlfriend is a Noah. I found all this out from Takumi. How do Allen and Takumi know her? Was this the person that was at Allen's house when he walked me home the other night?

"Hey Lenalee is it?" Road came up to me.

"Uh yeah." I answer forcing a smile. I saw Allen watching us closely. Maybe he thought we could be friends. Although he did look a little uneasy.

"Come with me, I need to talk to you!" She grabs my arm and pulls me out. Wow for a small thing she has a strong grip. We enter the hall and walk down away from the classroom.

"What did you want?"

"Mr. Bookman told you who I am right?" She smirks once she's turned around.

"Huh?"

"You know I'm a Noah, right?"

"Oh um." I nod and sigh, so she really was a Noah.

She laughs. "I am Road, Noah of Dreams." Her white skin slowly turns dark and stigmata appear on her forehead.

"So you are a Noah?"

"Of course you are just in denial, because you like Allen." She smirks once more.

"What?"

"You should be jealous, I have seen his true hair color, all of his face, I have kissed him and I know his true past." She smiles. What Allen why? Why does she know everything? A dumb Noah of all people, my enemy.

She changes back and walks down the hallway.

Then I hear his voice. "Lenalee are you okay?"

Allen stands in front of me seeming concerned.

"Allen why are you dating a Noah?" I frown.

"Uh...what do you mean?" He frowns back.

"Don't lie be honest. Why are you dating a Noah?" I say keeping my tears from falling.

"I don't know, it just sorta happened." He sighs. He doesn't look happy.

"Please tell me some of your past." I whine. I hated whining but if this got him to tell me things then I would.

"Um..."

"Please just a little." I whine again.

"Fine, my birth parents left me, because of a deformity. I was adopted by Mana Walker, who gave me my first and last name. But then he died." He looks away quickly.

Maybe I shouldn't have pried into it?

"I'm so sorry." I say and I go to hug him, but he backs away. He's looking at something over my shoulder.

"Stay away from my Allen!" I hear Road's voice.

"Road?" Allen yells. "Stop!" I look at her and she's in her Noah form and she looks furious.

"If I'm not the only one, then I'll kill her!" She fake cries. What does she mean by only one? Suddenly Akuma surround Allen and I.

"Road, I only...uh" Allen sighs. He's cute when he sighs. What am I thinking? I'm surrounded by Akuma and all I can think about is how cute he is?

"Don't worry Allen, I'm a Exorcist." I say smiling. I try to activate my Innocence but nothing happens. "Oh no! My innocence won't work!"

Right after that I heard a boom, and then I see Allen falling to the ground. "Allen!" I grab him before he hits the floor. He was hit with an Akuma's bullet, he was going to die! I start to cry, so Road didn't really love Allen? I heard another boom and then I felt pain, after that everything was black.