35

Jade
After Madelaine came back with the ice creams, we all thanked her- Perrie didn't though, she didn't even acknowledge her. I saw the hurt across Madelaine's face, she's trying to be nice, she's trying to get Perrie to like her but it's all going to shambles because Perrie doesn't have the decency to be polite in return! Jesy was getting annoyed at her rudeness to and she was hurt because Leigh is ignoring her. I just tried to make conversation with Jesy and Madelaine instead of Perrie and Leigh.

"No!!" Perrie screeched loudly and Madelaine reached to pick up her toy which fell on the floor. Mads still picked it up and held it out to her, causing Perrie to snatch the toy and not even use her manners! "Perrie, come with me." I said and held my hand out. She wasn't getting away with this any longer. But she knew she was in trouble because she didn't budge. "Perrie, I suggest you listen to me." I scolded. Still no movement... "3...2..." at that, she stood. She walked to me and reluctantly took my hand. "Thank you." I said as I led us to the bathrooms. "In there." I muttered and pointed to a cubicle, I put the toilet seat down. "Sit." I demanded gently. I then crouched down in front of her. "Now, tell me what's wrong." I said gently and rubbed the pads of my thumb over her knees. She shook her head and looked down at her hands. I took hold of them and she glanced at my pleading eyes. "It's nothing Mama." She muttered and shook her head. "No, it is something! You're being extremely naughty." I said a little louder and a little harsher. "No I not." She replied with an attitude. "Yes you are." I replied, keeping my tone neutral. "I'm not!" She raised her voice at me. I took her hand and smacked it gently. "Don't raise your voice at me again." I said. "No!" She shouted. "Perrie, you are seriously on your last warning. You have no manners, no respect and no kindness! Where's the normal happy, polite Perrie gone?" I asked, my voice softening near the end. "Sorry." She whispered. "I don't want an apology baby, I want an explanation." I said softly. "But, it's just. Madelaine." She whispered. "What about her?" I asked, confused now. "She's taking everyone away from me but Leigh. Leigh is only playing with me because she doesn't like her either! I don't even know why you like her, she's come in  and over taken everything. She stole our room, she stole Jesy, she'll steal you next!" She cried, tears welled up in her eyes. Just then I heard the door slam...

Madelaine
Jade took Perrie to the bathroom and I sighed out. Perrie isn't being nice to me, I mean I'm trying to be nice to her but she just isn't appreciating it and it's really bringing me down. This is awkward as well, Leigh-Anne isn't talking to Jesy! And I'm sat on a table with them. "So Leigh, are you staying and Jades tonight?" Jesy asked Leigh's and reached her hand out across the table. "Mhmm." Leigh replied but moved away from the incoming hand. "I'm erm, I'm going to the bathroom." I whispered and stood up. As I opened the bathroom door, I heard Pez crying and saying stuff. "She's taking everyone away from me but Leigh. Leigh is only playing with me because she doesn't like her either! I don't even know why you like her, she's come in  and over taken everything. She stole our room, she stole Jesy, she'll steal you next!" I heard Perrie exclaim loudly. She hates me, I've ruined everything. I didn't want to hear the rest, Jade would probably agree with her anyway, instead, I purposely slammed the door and walked out. I stormed towards our table picked up my coat and bags then left McDonald's entirely!

Meanwhile
Jesy
Now Mads was gone, I was hoping I could get what was wrong out of Leigh-Anne. "Sweetheart, what's the matter?" I asked and looked at her. Leigh looked at me sadly, she looked as if she was about to cry. "You're ignoring me." I said as she gave me a confused look. "You've been ignoring me..." she whispered sadly. "What do you-"
Madelaine came storming over to the table, grabbed her bags and coat and left, she didn't say anything but she looked annoyed and upset. I decided to go after. "Jess!" Leigh shouted as I walked out the door, I stopped, and silently debated what I could do, Leigh will forgive me... won't she? At that I sped off towards the red head.

Jade
I took Perrie into my arms and rocked her side to side. "Shh, sweetheart." I whispered in her ear and stroked her hair. "Mama." She whimpered and clung to me. "I've got you lovely." I muttered. She was jealous and scared, that's why she's been acting up. "Listen baby girl, I know you're jealous, I know you're upset but it's really not nice the way you've been treating poor Madelaine. She's come alllllll the way from America and you aren't making her feel very welcome. Jesy is and Leigh are trying but you're just ignoring her and not using your special princess manners." I whispered to her. ""But Leigh not like her." She said, confused. "She does, she is just upset with her because she's jealous. But Leigh Leigh isn't being mean to her." I replied and stroked her face. "Like sometimes you're upset with me but you still love me?" She said with big wide eyes. "Just like that little one. Now I want you to go and apologise to Mads and give her a cuddle. I think she was a little upset that you were ignoring her." I smiled. "Okay mama, I'm sorry." She cuddled up close to me and I kissed her head. "I wove you lots mama!" She smiled and kissed my lips innocently. I blushed but returned the love.

We walked back out hand in hand, after I checked if her pull up was clean-it was! I was kind of shocked to see Leigh alone at the table, we could only see the back of her head. And I think, from the position of her hand, she was crying. I slid into the booth next to her and rested my hand in her back. She turned and smiled weakly at me and Pez. Perrie was now sat opposite. "Are you alright?" I asked, frowning slightly at the tears on her face, she just shrugged and rested her head on my shoulder. "Madelaine came storming out of the bathroom, she didn't say anything but just as I was about to tell Jesy what's up she went after Mads. Like I was invisible. I'm invisible to her Jadey." She cried softly into my chest. "Oh babe." I stroked her back. "I think it's time we go home." I smiled sweetly as Perrie reached bubblegum across the table to give to Leigh-Leigh. "You keep that Pez, I think Leigh just needs a cuddle." I smiled and handed it her back. "We go then mama?" Pez asked. "Yes please sweetheart, get your coat on." I said and pushed Leigh up. "We'll talk about it later okay but for now, she loves you lots, she just needs to sort her priorities out." I whispered and wipe her tears. She nodded and I planted my lips to her forehead gently!

+++
I hope you guys liked!