14

Jade
I had seemed to calm Perrie down from her panic attack but she seemed really nervous still. "Perrie play!" Theo cheered. "Go and play baby, I'll be here." I said to her gently. She looked at me sadly. "Go, it's okay." I whispered. She shuffled slightly but stopped and turned back to me. "No, keep going." I smiled and pushed her gently. Theo passed her a crayon, Perrie took it hesitantly. Theo then passed her a colouring sheet. "Go on sweetheart. We'll put it on the wardrobe." I smiled. She sniffed but nodded. She put her head down and began colouring quietly. Bubblegum was sat on her knee, she had her thumb in her mouth. Jed came and sat next to me. "What was that about?" He asked curiously. "Anxiety." I mumbled. "It's horrible, I don't know what triggered it but it's regular." I replied quietly and rested my head on his shoulder. "We're going down on the 28th party is on the 31st... obviously." Jed laughed. "Wait...party?" I asked shocked, I hadn't been told about a party. "Well yeah, Mams inviting loads more people this year, she wants a massive party." He smirked. "Ugh!" I groaned. "What?" He laughed at my disappointed state. "Pez won't manage a party, she can barely manage lunch time." I whispered so she wouldn't hear. "Oh." He said sadly. "Should I tell her now?" I asked, he nodded. I got off the bed and walked to Perrie slightly, she was staring down at her hands, not drawing. I wrapped my legs around either side of her and pulled her into me. "Are you alright?" I asked. "My pull ups wet." She muttered. "Why didn't you come and tell me?" I asked her gently. She shrugged and glanced quickly up at Theo.  I got suspicious but helped her up. I then walked us to the bathroom.

Perrie
Whilst Jed and Jade are talking.
I was colouring my picture and I felt my pull up get wet. "Uh oh." I whispered and looked up at Mama... no Jadey. She was talking with Jed. "What's the matter Perrie?" I heard Theo ask. "I had accident." I blushed. "In your big girl knickers?" She asked shocked. "No, my pull up." I said. "You wear pull ups?" She asked laughing slightly. I blushed and nodded. "What a baby." She laughed and carried on colouring. I didn't want to colour anymore... I just played with bubblegum quietly.

I soon felt Mama's.... Jades hand touch my shoulder and her legs came to either side of me. "Are you alright?" She asked. "My pull ups wet." I muttered. "Why didn't you come and tell me?" She asked slightly annoyed. I just shrugged, I didn't want to tell her what Theo said. Just then, she helped me up and took my hand, we walked to the bathroom. "Why didn't you really tell me sweetheart?" Jade asked and sat me on her knee whilst she sat on the toilet lid. "You talk wif Jed." I mumbled sadly. "If your pull ups wet, you should still come and get me." She said gently. "Sowwy." I whispered. I don't like getting told off. "Come on, let's change you." She whispered. I nodded and led down on the towel. She pulled the pull up off my legs and wiped me well but quickly. "Tank you mama." I whispered but covered my mouth after I had said it, she didn't acknowledge that I had slipped up so I don't know if she was angry or not.

Jade
"Pez..." I said nervously. "Yeah?" She asked sadly. "When Erm, when we go to my mams, there's going to be a party. We don't usually have a party so I didn't know but yeah." I said to her. "Oh." She said coldly. "I'll be there, I won't leave your side, but I just wanted to give you a heads up." I said and stroked her cheek gently with my knuckle. "Otay." She mumbled. "What's wrong baby, you've been really quiet ever since your accident earlier." I asked her gently and rubbed her back, Jed and theo left about 30 minutes ago so it was just me and her now but she seemed so sad and I just wanted to kow why. "Aee woo angwy?" She mumbled and blushed red. "No, why would I be angry?" I said in a soothing voice. "I kweep cwaling woo mama." She muttered and hid her face behind bubblegum. "I don't mind, I just try not to make a big deal out of it becasue you keep saying it when you're upset or in distress." I said gently. "I don't want to make you more upset." I added. "Oh." She mumbled, I noticed a few tears falling down her rosy cheeks. "hey, no need for tears." I whispered and turned her on my knee, she began crying into my shoulder. "I wish woo were my mama." She choked out through her sops. "Then I will be princess." I replied and held her tight. i ran my hand up and down her back in an attempt too soothe her. "Weally?" She asked shocked. "Yes sweetheart, really." I replied. "Thank you mama." She grinned but blushed behind her bubblegum again. I laughed gently, moved bubblegum down and kissed her forehead. "My mama." She whispred and rested her head on my shoulder. "My baby." I whispered to.

+++

I hope you liked, its shorter but the next update will hopefully be longer x