9

Jade

KNOCK KNOCK

I sighed out in frustrasion, who the hells wants us now. "Who is it?" I ased through the door. Perrie was crying gently on my shoulder. "Jesy and Leigh." I heard Jesy say. "Can they come in?" I asked Perrie gently. She nodded but pointed to her new reindeer jumper. I got it and helpd her put her arms in. I quickly wiped her face and kissed her head. She snuggled down into my duvet and burritoed herslef. I must admit, it looked adorableeee. I opened the door and Jesy and Leigh attacked me in hugs. "Haha, hey guys." I laughed and hugged them both back. "How's your morning?" They asked. "Great." I smiled, remebering me  and Perrie. "Where's the baby?" Leigh asked. I rolled my eyes and pointed over at a little bunch of blonde hair poking out from under the duvet throw. "Is she sleeping? We have a present for her." Jesy smiled and walked to her slowly. "Presents!" Perrie jumped out and onto the bed properly. "God, baby, be careful." I whispered as her hand slipped and she almost fel off the bed headfirst. I saw Jesy raise her eyebrows at Perrie's current dress state. "Baby, go and put some pants on first." I laughed. She nodded and ran over to her closet. "Stop running as wel, you might fall." I smiled. "She's a little." I heard Leigh mumble to Jesy. "OMG IS SHE?" Jesy asked shocked. I smirked and nodded. Jesy walked upto Perrie whilst she was in the middle of putting her shorts on. "You're a small little bean!!!!" Jesy whispered loudly, she wrapped her amrs around her waist and lifted her off the ground she then kissed Perrie's cheek multiple times. "Hehe, Jesy it's wet." Perrie screeched loudly. I just laughed and shook my head. Leigh rested her head on my shoulder. "Merry Christmas babe." She whispered and rubbed my leg. "You too Leigh." I smiled and kissed her head. 

As the day went on, I noticed Perrie getting even more comfortable in her little space. She was little with me Jesy and Leigh earlier which was adorable becasue Jesy just made her bonkers. Then Leigh calmed her then she was just so cuddly with me. To say she's only been openly a little since 8am and it's now 5pm, shes adapted fast. To be honest she proabbly missed being able to regress fully, now she can, she's taken full advangtage.  I had to get myself ready since me and Jed were going out to dinner, it's a thing we do every christmas (ever since we were 14 and wanted to get away from the pezzy family gaherings). "Jadey?" I heard Perrie mumble from begind her pillow. "Yes sweetheart?" I replied and sat down in fron of her. "where you going?" She asked in a sad tone. "I'm going out with Jed, we are just going for a meal though. I won't be long." I smiled and held her hand. "NO Jadey, not tonight. Please no leave me when I been little all day. I get scared." She whispered and clutched onto my dress. "Oh baby girl. I'm sorry. me and Jed do this every year. I wouldn't be fair for me to just not go." I whispered and stroked her head. "We'll look after you Pez." Jesy smiled from the other bed. "No, I want Jadey." She whispered sadly. She moved onto my knee and trested her head on my hsoulder. "Don't go Jadey. Please." She muttered. I was starting to feel a bit bad now. I decided to quickly message Jed. 

TO Jedx - Hey, can Perrie come with us tonight? Shes little and really upset I'm leaving her. xx

FROM Jedx- Of course she can come, I look forward to seeing her in littlespace. xx

TO Jedx- She's bonkers but thank you! xx

FROM Jedx- No problem poopey, I'll be there in 30 minutes. xx

TO Jedx- Okay, we'll be ready. xx

"Come on then you, let's get you chnaged." I smiled and bounced my nees gently. "Why?" SHe asked me with her thumb in her mouth. "You're coming with me and Jed. Now lets get you in a nice dress." I said, she jumped off my knee and strightover to her closet. 

She was all ready with her beautidul outfit and beach waves in her hair. She had convinced me to let her wait heals since they are apperntly the only hoes she has that go with her outift...

 She had convinced me to let her wait heals since they are apperntly the only hoes she has that go with her outift

And this was my outfit...

"You look sooo pretty Jadey

"You look sooo pretty Jadey." Perrie mumbled from the bed as I touched up my makeup. "Thank you sweetheart, you do to." I smiled. She shook her head and looked down. Jed will be here any minute so I didn't have time to touch up her make up if she cries so I quickly walked up to her and bent down  as best I could in front of her. "Perrie Louise Edwards, you are the prettiest person I ave ever seen in my life and rigth now, you look adorable, don't let anyone tell you otherwise."I said. She still shook her head. "Whats the matter?" I asked er and sat next to her. "You don't need to lie just becasue I'm your little." She whsipered and loked away from me. "I'm not lying baby, you are geniunly the prettiest person I have ever seen and I will keep repeating that until it sticks." I whispered to her and pulle dher into me. She nodded gently. "Rhank you, now, no tears. I don't have time to do your make up again." I laughed gently. "Okay." She smiled. "Good girl." I said proudly. "We'll get going." Jesy smiled. "Okay, bye. Merry Christmas and thank you for coming." I smiled. We hugged each other, they then hugged Pez. "Byeeee." Perrie smiled as they walked off. Jesy waved and grinned her award-winning grin. Perrie giggled but then I got attacked by two hands tickling my sides. I instanlty knew who it wwas. "Jed... stop." I managed to screech out through the unstoppable laughs. Hsi hands stopped and he spun me around. We get mistaken for a couple quiet a lot, but we are really not, just genuine best friends.

"Merry chritams my beautiful nest friend, or should I say happy birthday now?" He asked looking up at the sky through the balcony window, it was dark and getting starry. "Wait, it's your birthday?" Perrie jumped in. "Yeah it's tomorrow." I laughed. "You didn't tell me." She scowled and crossed her amrs over her chest. "I don't tend to make a big deal with my bitrthday, Jed does it for me." I groaned. He stuck his tongue out at me so I returned it. "oh." Perrie mumbled. "No. no. no. I never want to see a smile leave your pretty face or the tickle monster will get you." Jed warned Perrie. Pez's smile instantly turend into the cutest belly laugh. "Let's go eat." I smiled. I reached for my baby girls hand and we walked out of the room, down the stairs and to Jed's car. 

+++

Double updated becasue I'm just awesome!!!! I hope you all liked it! x sory for any mistakes, I tried to get them all but I may have missed some x