He finds you and your kid after break up (part 2)

Michael:

It’s a year later, and Michael and you bought a house you share.

After finding Michael in that café, the two of you got back together.

Daxton is now five years old.

He walks into the living room where you lay on the couch, watching Say Yes to the Dress.

He giggles and holds his hands behind his back.

“What’s up bud?” You ask him.

He takes his hands out from behind his back and presents a silver ring to you.

“Marry daddy so he can get laid every night,” he replies.

“Shit! I didn’t tell him to say that,” Michael cries, running into the living room with a bouquet of roses. “I was talking to the boys in front of him about what he should say when he gives you the ring and Calum suggested that, I told Daxton to actually go with-“You giggle, standing up and pulling Michael in for a kiss.

“Yes.”

Luke:

“Who’s this?” Luke looks at Grace adoringly.

“Hey I’m Grace,” she tells him with a smile.

“Nice to meet you, Grace.” He turns back to you. “Y/N is Grace mine?”

You sigh. “Grace is your daughter, Luke.”

“He’s my dad?” Grace asks, looking between you and Luke. You nod. “Sweet. You’re really tall.”

He laughs. “I know.”

“I finally have a dad, yay,” Grace grins.

Ashton:

“Hey,” you say nervously as you walk up to Collin, Charlotte, and Ashton.

“Y/N, you look gorgeous,” Ashton grins at you.

“Stop flirting with my mom,” Caleb says as he walks up behind you.

“Caleb this is our dad,” Collin motions towards Ashton with a nod, crossing his arms.

“You had children,” Ashton states. You nod. “Our children.”

“I’m sorry, Ashton, I would’ve told you but 5sos was getting bigger and-“”I’m not going to get angry. I’m upset, yes, but not angry. I just want to be there for the rest of their lives,” Ashton says calmly.

You nod. “Sounds reasonable.”

Calum:

“After they got married they had Delilah and Natalie. That’s your grandparents love story, kids,” Reese, who’s now thirty two years old finishes, kissing her kids’ foreheads and turning off the light.

“I love that story, mum,” Taylor, her four year old snuggles deeper into the sheets.

“It’s my favorite bedtime story,” Adam, her seven year old replies.

“Yeah, mine too,” Reese whispers, closing the door shut behind her.