17.

My eyes shoot open, I quickly realize that I'm tied to a chair in a extremely dark room, the only light source is coming from a small dull bulb hanging above me. Since I see no other people or anything really for that matter, I try to escape by jerking the ties around my wrists.

"Not going to work darling, so I would advise you to not waste your energy."  Immediately I stop, hearing the all to familiar voice from somewhere in the room.

"Show your face you coward!" I shout out into the darkness as my eyes search the dark room for any sign of life.

He slowly begins to emerge from the shadows, the light shining down on his face causing a shadowing effect over his eyes.

"Who the hell are you?" I question the man dressed in Grayson's meat suit.

"It's me Grayson." He says moving his hands outstretched to prove it's him.

"I know you aren't him. So tell me what the hell are you?" I question in demand clearly angered by the mister before me.

"Smart girl, but you should have known already see you tangled with my brother not to long ago." 

"Your brother?" I repeat in question while rolling my eyes.

"Don't play stupid girl! You killed him alongside your pesky brothers!" The monster yells slightly pissed.

"Your brother said he had no family left." I scoff as I look him up and down in disgust.

"Yeah well he lied and now you are gonna pay." He says as he towers over me intimidatingly.

"So you are gonna kill me?" I question looking up into the monster's shadowed eyes.

"No. Well at least not yet. See this, this is the fun part." He says with a bold smirk.

"What?" I question in confusion as he flicks a switch from somewhere on the wall, making another dull light turn on, revealing Grayson whose also tied to a chair.

"What the hell is he doing here?" I question trying my best to keep my anger and emotions under control.

"You know your daddy was right when he told you not to get close to people. He warned you, but you, no you just couldn't resist now could you? I mean I guess I can't blame you, a smoking hot teenage girl whose really just looking for a man to love her since her daddy never did." The monster taunts while getting in my face with a evil smirk.

"Shut the hell up you son of a bitch!" I shout in the shifters face before slamming my head into his.

"You little bitch! You know what I will, because I think Mr Dolan, may have a few questions for you. So I'll leave you too alone for a while." He says with a slick smile as he flees the room leaving me alone with Grayson.

"Son of a bitch!" I mutter to myself in anger as I hear a door slam shut from behind us.

"Audrey what the hells going on? Am I going crazy or did I just see myself walk out of the room?"

"Look Grayson this is going to sound crazy, but you are going to have to believe me, because right now we have no other choice. That man who looked like you, he was a shapeshifter he can take any form of anyone he comes into contact with, there are two things that can kill him, one being a silver blade to the chest and the other is to behead him." I explain giving him a quick rundown of all I know to say in the moment.

"You have got to be kidding." He says shaking his head in awe.

"I wish I was." I say sadly as I continue to try and escape.