5.

As we go on our oh so familiar walk to the office I notice out of all the students crowded in the hall one standing out in particular. Grayson, he stands there arms crossed with a sad expression plastered on his face as he watches me being taken away.

"Sit here until the principal calls you in." The administrator commands before leaving with a expressionless face.

I can't believe that bitch actually had the balls to smack me. Well she got what she deserved that's how I see it. Not only for the smack, but for all the people she has bullied.

My thoughts get interrupted by the door opening to reveal the head principal.

"Oh Audrey, not again...come on in." He says with a sad sigh as he opens his office door for me.

I walk in and he follows shutting the door behind us before walking around his desk to his chair.

"You can take a seat." He says gesturing to the chair across from him.

I take a seat only out of respect for the man because he has always given me some respect unlike the many others that work in this hell hole.

"So what happened this time? A fight I can see, who was it?" He questions as he looks from my bloodied knuckles up to my eyes with a saddened look in his own.

"Im sure you know that girl Alissa?"

"Oh yeah the bully Alissa, the one I always get bully reports about. So you fought her, what for?" He questions with a bit of confusion to his expression.

"She slapped me first."

"I know you know our school rules about what happens if a person hits you so I'm not going to bother you with it. But I do have to call home since that is policy."

"That's fine." I say in a calm tone, knowing that my father never answers calls from the school.

"Alright can I have you go wait in the lobby? I'll be out in just a second." He asks raising an eyebrow in question as he picks up the phone to dial the number.

"Yep." I say, standing up and walking out to take a seat outside of his door.

Within a few minutes Dr. Johnson resurfaces from his office with a sad smile.

"You have family coming to pick you up."

"You already know I ride my bike to school so can I just go now?"

"No your father specifically said to stay keep you here until he gets here." Mr. Johnson says before leaving the lobby.

As I sit and wait my thoughts run wild.

Why would my dad actually answer the phone? And why wouldn't he text me by now? Why would he want me to stay here?

As my mind is slowly slipping away from reality, I get pulled from my thoughts when in walks an all to familiar man.

"Dean?" I question getting onto my feet.

"Audrey, come on we are going home, you are in so much trouble young lady." He shames me for show as he puts his arm around me and we leave the school.

"Haha very funny. Now why are you here? Dad said you guys wouldn't be here until tomorrow." I ask while hugging him tightly.

"Yeah well dad was wrong. But what's going on with you? Getting in fights now?" He questions his eyes looking at me with a sense of wonder and concern.

"The bitch slapped me first."

"Yeah I get that, but do you know how much damage you did to her?"

"Honestly I don't care."

"Damn cold are we? Well I'm just going to say I don't blame you for hitting her back, but I think you may have went a bit to far."

"Well maybe she should not pretend to be so big and bad if she's not." I sass off with a honest shrug as we make our way over to the impala where Sam's resting himself against the hood.

"Audrey!" Sam exclaims before engulfing me in his loving embrace.

"I've missed you too Sam!" I laugh as we pull apart.

"Yeah well not too much since you skipped my class today." He says with a laugh.

"What?"

"I was a sub for your gym class today."

"Really? Did you at least put it down that I was there?"

"No, why would I? Clearly you weren't and nobody would tell me if they had seen you anywhere."

"Hmm Yeah." I scoff, faking a laugh.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"No obviously it's something for that scoff." Sam says prying a bit with a cheeky smile.

"Well if you must know the reason I find that amusing is the fact that you actually thought anyone would tell you anything about me."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't mess with anyone here at this school they all seem to like me, but I'm not here to make friends. Well, you guys already know how it goes when you go to school while living with dad."

"Always at a new one." Dean pipes in jokingly.

"Yeah, but dad just told me that we are gonna be here for the rest of the year." I sigh in frustration.

"Well hopefully the rest of the year will be better for you." Sam says trying to be positive.

"Yeah looks like we are off to a great start. But on another note, Dean how did you know I got in a fight when he called dad's phone?"

"You got in a fight?" Sam questions in complete shock.

"Yeah, but it's only the second one since I've been here." I say with a proud smile as I show him my knuckles.

He shakes his head as Dean goes to speak.

"He tried calling dad's number and of course he didn't answer so he called dad's work phone!" Dean explains with a laugh.

"Ah I forgot you were his work number." I say as I remember dad putting the number down on my emergency call list.

"Yep!" He says popping the p.

"But what are you guys doing here?"

"Working." Dean answers his expression more serious now.

"Your on a hunt that involves my school?" I question looking at them in disbelief.