6.

"Yeah actually, we think there may be some ghost activity going on inside your school." Sam explains with a strange sigh.

"Damn it man how many times do I have to tell you dad doesn't want her a part of this life!" Dean says hitting his brother on his shoulder.

"Dean I'm not stupid, I already know about, well almost all of the hunting world. Now since I have been going to this school for over two months now I can tell you that I haven't felt any cold spots or anything out of the sorts. So I'm going to ask again, why are you guys really here at my school?" I ask my voice stern as my arms are crossed over my chest.

"Well, Ugh Sammy will tell you." Dean says looking to Sam since he has no clue what to say.

"Tell me what?" I question turning toward Sam who gives Dean a bitch face before facing me.

"Dad wanted to keep you at this school, so he told us to come stay with you for the week so he can go hunt down a ghost out of town." Sam spills all he knows with a sad expression.

Are you fucking kidding me? This son of a bitch! Oh hell no! He's got me fucked up! I think to myself, while making my way over to my bike saying nothing to my two older brothers.

"Woah Whoa Audrey! Chill out where are you going?" Dean says stopping me from starting my bike.

"To the house." I say as calmly as possible, avoiding eye contact with both of my older brothers.

"Audrey you need to calm down." Sam warns with a sad sigh.

"I am calm Sam." I say, starting my bike up.

"Audrey I'm not letting you ride out of this parking lot until you calm down and talk."

"Oh yeah, and what you're gonna stop me?" I question raising my voice slightly as I move my anger filled eyes up to his.

"Audrey that's enough okay Sam's just trying to help." Dean says, blocking my way as well.

"You want me to talk? Okay fine what do you wanna talk about?" I question throwing my hands up in the air in frustration.

"Well for starters, why are you so angry?"  Sam asks with a sigh.

"Because I've been wanting to move and that son of a bitch knows that and he's just such a fucking asshole!" I start to rant in anger.

For some reason Grayson runs out to my defense.

"Audrey are you okay, what's going on?"

"Who the hell is he?" Dean questions a bit overly protective.

"Grayson just go back inside." I tell him, yet he defies me and stays where he stands.

"So he's Grayson huh? Who are you boy?"

"Who the hell are you guys?" Grayson asks looking to them in a defensive tone.

"We are her brother's now who are you? Audrey Who is he?" Dean challenges as he puts his hand on his gun in the back of his pants.

"Dean enough! He's no one okay! Grayson please just go back inside!" I say looking to him, he listens turning back to the school.

I take this moment to dart out into the road flying down the old road I eventually reach the house. Getting there before my brothers, I hop off my bike, throwing my helmet to the ground. I notice when I get to the door the impala pulls in. I knock on the door, it soon opens to reveal my father, Dean with Sam not far behind try to make it to me before I can do anything, but fail to do so.

"You son of a bitch!" I yell in his face before drawing my fist back and sticking him one good time dead in the nose.

"What the hell was that for?" He questions clearly now angered as he holds his nose in pain.

"That's for you lying to me and keeping me at this school!" I yell, feeling my emotions boil over.

"I was doing it for you so you could have a somewhat normal life, you ungrateful bitch! If your mother was still here I never would have had to deal with you to begin with!" He shouts, shoving me back I stumble back but before I near the ground Dean catches me in his strong arms. He hands me over to Sam before stepping between me and our father.

"Enough, both of you! I will not stand here and watch you tare each other apart!"

"Well you're far too late Dean, because that son of a bitch has been doing that ever since I've been with him. You just weren't here to see it!"

"Shut the hell up, you're just far to emotional! It should have been you who died, then I wouldn't have to be alone and I would never had to deal with your ungrateful ass!" My father spits back evilly.

"Oh I'm emotional huh? That's real funny well at least I am strong enough to deal with my emotions all you ever do is drink your pain away! At least I can deal with mine! But you know what you are right, it should have been me and I regret ever living past that day! But you know what unlike you I don't drink away the pain of her death, I live with the death of my mother and you, you drink cause of it! You don't even see the good that came out of it, we still had each other. Yet you didn't care about me, so whose really the ungrateful one, huh?" I rant with tears in my eyes one escaping and sliding down my cheek.

There's a long silence due to the fact that he has no comeback because he knows what I say to be true.

"But you know what I don't even care anymore. I'm done. I'm done with you." I say coldly before turning toward the door.

"If you walk out that door, don't you ever come back!"

"Oh trust me I won't!" I say bitterly before pushing past Sam to exit the house.

"Sam get her things." Dean commands his brother who does as he is told, running upstairs to Audrey's room grabbing what little she owns.

"How could you do that to her dad? How could you treat her like that your only daughter? I thought you were doing good keeping her out of the hunting life, but somehow you made it worse." Dean says turning his attention back to his father with disappointment clear on his face.