Trinity Anne: Thirty-Five

Trinity's POV

Today was Dominique's actually birthday. I woke up from hearing noises from downstairs. I woke up, went to the bathroom, and did my hygiene things. Afterwards, I walked downstairs to a bunch of his boys.

They were exchanging gifts. "Yo, y'all got to chill with the noise. Shawty up there sleeping." he said.

"Bro, you hitting that?" one asked. I quietly ducked behind something so they wouldn't see me.

I heard him chuckled. "Nah man, she ain't even like that."

I smiled and quietly walked back up the stairs, just to walk back down.

"Good Morning." Marlo said spotting me.

"Good Morning." I said.

"They didn't wake you did they?" Dominque asked wrapping his arm around me.

I shook my head and smiled. It felt a little awkward because I was the only girl surrounded by a bunch of niggas.

"So, you're the one keeping my patna out of town?" one asked me

I smiled. "Okay. I will see you guys tonight." Dominique said kicking them out.

"We bring gifts and we kick us out?" Marlo stated.

"Yes I gotta get dressed for the day. Goodbye." he stated

They all left and he shut the door. I smiled and shook my head. "You have some wonderful friends." I said looking at the gifts he got.

"Yeah. They alright or whatever." he said making me laugh.

"Well, Happy Birthday." I stated.

He smiled. "Thanks baby."

He pecked my lips and I smiled. "Have anything planned before tonight?" I questioned.

He smirked. "Why?"

"Because I asked a questioned and I want you to answer it." I said

"I don't have anything to do but go by mom's, chill out."

I nodded my head. "Well, get dressed." I said.

"Where are we going?"

I smiled at him as I walked upstairs. I went in the room and got dressed. I dressed in a grey, pink, and blue camouflage two piece. I put on my gray Yeezy's and topped it with a jean jacket.

I put my hair half up and half down. Did light makeup, just because of tonight. When I was done, I grabbed Dominique's gifts that I brought with me and put them in my purse.

I grabbed my purse, phone and went to knock on his room door.

"Come on." he said.

"Are you dressed?" I asked as I walked in.

He chuckled. "Yeah."

I walked all the way in, looking around his room. "This is nice." I said

"Thanks. But what would be real nice, if that you tell me where we're going."

I smiled and shook my head. "So, how are we going to get there?" he asked.

"You ask a lot of questions." I said sitting on the bed.

He shook his head as he put on his shoes. Once he was done, we headed downstairs and out the door.

We got outside and Felix, the party bus driver, was outside with his bus. Dominique chuckled and dapped him off.

"What's up man. She got you in on this too?" he asked.

Felix nodded his head. "Happy Birthday sir."