Trinity Anne: Twenty

Trinity's POV

@theshaderoomteens; #BaeWatch? : #LilBaby has been spotted out this summer with a 'Beauty' by his side

@officialallteaallshade; #LilBaby has a been out with a candy by his arm all summer. Who is this Lil Baby? We need answers.

I shook my head as scroll through my explore page and saw Dominique's and I pictures. I been back in Louisiana for a while now.

Laila and I stayed in ATL longer than we expected. Well, until she couldn't find any more excuses to miss work. We didn't have a choice but to get on a plane and head back to reality.

My mom and Nana was suppose to be coming by because we haven't talk in a while. I know Dad's been going crazy at the house been every time mom called while I was ATL, she'll sigh and ask 'when are you coming back'?"

A knock came on the door and I came out the room with Rafael in my arms. I went to open the door and Nana came flying in.

"Okay, I'm tripping or my godchild is in a picture with Lil Baby?" she questioned showing me her phone.

I chuckled. "Well hello to you too Nana. Mom."

Mom smiled. "Hey baby." she said hugging me.

"Hello lovebug. So back to my question. Is this you?"

I took her phone and smiled. "Yes, it's me but we was suppose to be keeping a low profile." I said.

"A low profile? You're on my explore page. Your fans...

"Supporters." I interrupted.

"Your supporters already know that this might be you. He posted you on his IG once and now you're on the Shade Room." she ranted.