Trinity Anne: Thirty-Four

Trinity's POV

Finals were over and I was on a plane headed to ATL. I was nervous but not really. I got off the plane and I saw Dominique standing in baggage claim.

I smiled and went to hug him. "Hey Birthday boy."

He smiled and pecked my lips. He grabbed my bag and we headed to the car.

"Your dad doesn't want you in a hotel does he?" he asked.

I chuckled and shook my head. "He wouldn't want me in a hotel by myself."

"No brother's house?" he questioned.

I shook my head again. "Brothers are in Louisiana." I stated.

"All to myself? Okay then." he said smiling and kissing my hand.

"You're cute."

We pulled up to his crib and got out the car. He grabbed my bags and we went inside.

"Damn. Your condo shitting on mines." I said looking around.

He chuckled. "Townhouse. But nah, yours got the decor. Mines just have...

"The square foot." I finished.

I followed him upstairs and into a room. "I know you probably won't sleep in the same bed as me, so I think this room is good enough for you." he stated.

I smiled and nodded my head. "This is good enough for me." I said looking around.

"Bathroom, bed. My room's next door." he added.

"I'm good. Thanks."

"Damn, you trying to kick me out? I get it. Just let me know when you need me." he said leaving out.

He closed the door behind me and I looked around the room. I went in the bathroom and looked around.

My phone rung and I went to answer it.

"Hello." I said into the phone.

"Hey are you there?" Laila asked.

I chuckled and nodded my head. "Yeah. I'm in one of the rooms now."

"How does is look?" she asked.

"Like a normal house with rooms." I said laughing.

After hanging up with Laila, I went downstairs to Dominique on the game. I looked at him and shook my head.

He tapped on the couch and I went to sit down. "What's on your mind?"

"I just don't know what to do." I said.

He smiled and logged off the game. He reached out his hand and I grabbed it.

I had on shoes and so did he. We headed out the door and into the car.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise. Something I've always wanted to do." he said smiling.

I nodded my head and sat back. Few minutes later we pulled up and got out the car.

I was wearing a white tee with a pair of leggings, with a jean jacket and slides. Something simple because I was on a plane.

Dominique took my head and we walked down the rocky hill. Coming up on the scene, there was a river. People was tubing and kayaks.

I started laughing. "You could've at least let me put on a bathing suit."

"Nah, gotta live by the moment."

We got a raft and went to the water. Dominique helped me with my life jacket and handed me a paddle.