Trinity Anne: Thirty-One

Laiyah's POV

@xolaila: Happy Thanksgiving🦃 #latesowhat❤️8,509                                   💬42

❤️8,509 💬42

It was the day after Thanksgiving and I was ready to get the fuck away from Michigan. RJ, Nanette, and Ronald were all getting on my nerves.

I was packing my shit when Nanette came in the room. She knocked on the door frame. "Can I come in?"

"No. I'm busy." I stated. "My flight is for 12:15 and I don't want to miss it."

"Laiyah, it's only 9:12." she said coming in anyway.

"Come downstairs. Your brother, grandpa and I want to talk to you."

I rolled my eyes. "Once I finish."

She sighed, nodded her head, then left out the room. After making sure I had everything packed and ready to go. I grabbed my shit and went downstairs.

Ronald, Nanette, and RJ were sitting at the kitchen table. "What is it?" I asked taking a seat.

"Grandma, grandpa, and I think it's time to tell you the truth." RJ stated

I raised my eyebrow at him. "Truth about what?"

"Truth about the Lucas Family, Diamond, and KD. Who really killed dad."

I sighed. "I get that for some odd reason, you guys don't like Diamond. But Tray and Noami? Now that's dumb."

"How do you think dad died?" RJ questioned.

I sighed and rubbed my head. "I'm not doing this shit with y'all. This is why I don't come here because y'all blame people for something they didn't do. And your dumb ass should feel stupid, blaming someone that raised you." I said getting up from the table.

"Laiyah. You should really listen and not talk all the time." Ronald stated.

"You want to know who I think kill dad? I think Diana or your mother RJ. I don't know, dad can possibly have other baby mommas out there because he didn't know how to wrap it up or keep his dick in his pants." I said sitting back down at the table.

"Little girl, you will not talk about your dad like that." Nanette spoke.

"Who are to tell me what to do? I thought coming here was going to be a good thing to try to fix our relationship but all you want to do is tell lies."