Trinity Anne: Twenty-Six

Trinity's POV

I was in class but all I could think about is Dominique coming today. I was more nervous for him to meet my parents then I was Cameron.

Dominique💙- scared?
Me - yeah. are you?
Dominique💙- 🤷🏿‍♂️

I chuckled and smiled at the phone. It's a good thing that my brothers are not here. Then I would've been more nervous than I already am.

Class was over and I went to the studio. I walked in my mom's room. Her and entourage was there.

"Hey baby cakes." Uncle Mason stated.

"Hey." I said smiling.

"You look scared." Mom stated making them laugh.

"You think? I'm terrified."

She smiled at me. "You must really like him or something." she said making me smile.

"Or something." I said shrugging my shoulders.

Nana shook her head. "I would be nervous too. Were you nervous when your dad went Tray?"

Mom shook her head. "By the time my donor met Tray, we were married with three kids."

"Damn."

"But I did meet your Momo and Papa. Yeah, she was a total bitch." she said making me laugh.

"Seriously? Tray's mom?" Uncle Mason asked.

She nodded her head. "Yeah. Like she called me a whore, hoe, gold digger, said that she wasn't eating food that was cooked by a hoe. All type of shit."

"Damn. Did you fight her because I know you." Mason said making us laug.

"No. I didn't fight her. I just walked out the house and went to my ex-friend's house."

"But dad has Momo's attitude if we wanna be real." I stated.

"If we wanna be real. He most certainly do. But he will argue and says he don't."

I shook my head. "I would say you have nothing to worry about but you've been caught with this guy in your house. Let alone flew to another state with him without people knowing. And, Tray's your father. I'm not making things better am I?" Nana asked making us laugh.

"No."

"Well, I'm saying you have nothing to worry about. Your dad will be your dad. Yes, he's a bit overprotective but at least your brothers aren't here." Mom stated.

I rubbed my head. She went to her set and I watched her. My phone dinged and it was Dominique.

Dominique💙- just landed
Me - want me to come get you? I'm at the studio.
Dominique💙- 😏
Me - I'm on my way🤣☺️

I smiled and left out. I got in my car and headed to the airport to pick him up. The studio was only 15 minutes away.

When I pulled up, I texted him that I was outside. I was in my phone when he knocked on the window.

I smiled and got out the car. I hugged him like I missed him or something. He pecked my lips about three times.

"You missed me or something?" he asked.

I smiled and rolled my eyes. He put his things in the trunk and we got in the car.

"How was your day?" he asked.

"Nerve wracking." I said making him laugh.

"Why? You're that nervous about tonight?"

I nodded. "Yeah. It's just that, the only guy to meet my dad was my prom date. And I'm more nervous with you because you've been to the house and I've been everywhere with you."