Trinity Anne: Twenty-Two

Trinity's POV

The girls and I decided to go out today. We haven't really been out since we came back from our Miami/LA trip. Everybody works and everybody be doing their own thing.

Laila and I walked into the nail shop where Kelsi and Woodz were.

"How may I help you?" Lingling asked as we walked in.

"Can I get a soak off and full set?" I asked.

"And I just want a refill." Laila stated.

"Okay. Be with you in a minute." she stated.

We took a seat by Kelsi and Woodz. "What's up whores." I said making them laugh.

"What's up Beauty." Kelsi stated.

I smiled and rolled my eyes. "Yes Beauty. So when are you and Baby linking back up?" Woodz questioned.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said acting naïve.

They shook their heads. "I'm not about to play with you." Kelsi stayed.

We got called to sit the chair and we started getting our nails down.

"So...like that's not you or are my eyes deceiving me?" Woodz asked

I smiled. "Yes it's me dumbass. I was in ATL with Tyrone and Tyson. His last show was there, we went no big deal. And we just continued to hang out. Again I say, no big deal."

Kelsi raised her eyebrow. "Girl. You are on the shaderoom and all tea, all shade. It's a big deal."

"Nope. That's just something that's noisy and is in other people's business." I stated.

"Okay but then again, let's not forget that he posted you on the gram after LA."

"Y'all it's obvious that Trins wanna keep everything between her and Baby lowkey." Laila said.

"But why?"

"Maybe because I'm stilling trying to get to know him. We're just friends, I'm not trying to make this something that it's not. Plus, everybody gone be in our business. Everybody gone have something to say." I stated.

Woodz nodded her head. "Okay. But y'all have known each other going on three months now and you've hung out with him in three states."

"Four." Laila said faking coughing.

I smacked my lips at her. "Four?" Kelsi questioned.

"What do you know that we don't?" Kelsi added.

"Oh nothing."

"Florida, California, Georgia. That's three, what's the fourth one?" Woodz asked.

"He's here." I stated.

Kelsi gasped and widen her eyes as Woodz mouth dropped. "Are you fucking serious?" Woodz asked.

"When? How? What the fuck?" Kelsi said.

I threw my head back. "It's really no big deal."

"No big deal? This man has flown you out to LA, hung out with you in his hometown, and came to see you in yours. You don't think this is a big deal?" Kelsi asked.

I shook my head. "Nope."

"Since I see you don't want him, can I have him?" the nail tech asked.

We all started laughing. "Right." Kelsi said.

I shook my head. "Y'all are something else."

We finished getting our nails done. Then we gathered in my car and he headed to New Orleans.