"Shit" comes off from his lips.

Instead of feeling shy about my body I walk towards him as sexy as I can.

He raises an eyebrow as a smirk makes its way to his lips.

Grabbing his suit jacket I start to take it off then I proceed to unbutton his white dressing shirt.

I tease him by going extra slow, I can see the frustration in his eyes causing me to laugh in the inside.

Awe my poor David, he pushes me on top of his bed and rips off his shirt like nothing.

No longer looking at his eyes I see his define six pack and that perfect V line.

My hand travels all over his abdomen and broad shoulders.

Exploring his body I start to unbuckle his dressing black pants but while undoing his pants I "accidentally" touch his dick.

As soon as he sees what I am doing David throws me on top of the bed and is on top of me only in boxers.

He leans over and starts to kiss from my breast to my mouth.

Sharing a passionate kiss with my hands I go to his waist and grab the waistband of his boxers to get them off.

David is now fully naked with a big boner making me feel proud of myself.

His body looks like it has been sculpted by the gods.

I grab his hand pulling him to me causing him to fall on top of my body once again.

Moaning close to his ear I say "David I need you".

"Ela" David wispers huskily making the ache in my core to worsen.

"David", I bite his earlobe causing him to groan loudly.

He turns me around the bed making my ass to be in full view.

I gasp in surprise because he just slapped my ass hard, his fingers print is in my right ass cheek.

He kisses my now red ass cheek making it feel much more enjoyable.

I can feel my thong being pull down by David with his teeth.

After that is off he unclips my bra leaving me completely exposed to him.

David trust his hips forward making me feel a sensation that I haven't felt before.

My core is wet from the teasing, turning myself around I can see that David's eyes are full of lust and love.

His head goes down gently placing kisses against my skin making his way to my breast.

His hot wet mouth wraps around my now harden nipple sucking on it causing me to arch my back.

With both of my hands I grab his dark color hair pushing his mouth to my nipple inviting him to continue.

Switching from my nipple he asualts the other with his skillful mouth.

Leaving one cold and the other warm because his tongue is playing with it.

I moaning softly when I feel the tip of his dick at my entrance.

"My beautiful Ela", he rasps out and enters me slowly.

It takes me a few moments to fully adjust to this new experience.

I tear falls from my eyes due to the pain.

"Ela are you okay baby?", he questions all worry.

"Yes, it's because it's my first time", I say quietly with my face down.

Grabbing my chin he lifts my face up, looking at his eyes all I see is his love.

"It's nothing that you have to be embarrasse of baby. For me is something very special that I will be your first".

I kiss his plump lips because I know that he is the right one.

He is inside me but not fully yet so he pushes himself all in.

After we start to move in sync, one of his hand's is on my hip while the other one is helping him not to put all his weight on me.

Thrusting in and out of me I realize that this feels amazing.

I clench around his dick causing for David to let out a groan and for me to let my lips part.

I can't concentrate on anything but the pleasure that David is giving me.

I can feel every inch of his dick.

He starts to go faster, roughly pounding inside me.

His hand gives my ass a full ass-cheek squeeze.

My nails are digging into his broad back.

I feel his mouth softly bitting the skin on my neck.

He trails open mouth kisses up my jaw then going directly to my lips.

Feeling his lips against my own while he is inside me is my favorite sensation on the world from now on.

David keeps going inside of me and because I want him to go faster and harder  I wrap both my legs around his waist so that I can help him go deeper inside me.

I can feel an orgasim aproching.

"Ahhh fuck" both of us let out as we let out an intense orgasm.

He takes his dick out of me and he drops next to me in the bed trying to get his breath even.

We are breathing heavy while laying on our backs facing the ceiling.

"That was amazing my beautiful Ela", David says.

He turns around caressing my cheeck with the back of his palm and kisses my forehead.

I am feeling extremly tire and sleepy, a yawn comes off my lips.

"Sleep my love", is the last thing I hear.

Author's Note

To be honest this chapter was extremely hard for me to write since I have never writen any mature scence in my life, I hope that you enjoyed reading it.

**Don't forget to vote and leave a comment and share the story with friends**

Love,

JP