aj

Roughly November 2018 - current (maybe if not then like december 2018) 

not gonna lie he was just a side hoe till i got claudio

i work with him hes a senior. I didn't like him at first because my friend liked him and she wanted to get with him but he kinda screwed her over. then one day at work i had to work with him and the party we were working started hella late so he and i were talking and he was saying how he just wanted someone to fool around with 

my friend still liked him but i started telling her that she shouldn't get with him or try to because i wanted to get with him and i wanted to get with him cause i hadn't been getting any action due to the claudio situation. so i saw him leave the ballroom to go to this remote part of our job and so i went with him and i started talking to him about it. 

After me trying to awkwardly explain that i wanted to mess around we made out at work for a bit and then i got his number and we've tried to get together out side of work but it hasn't happened yet it never works out. he and i make out every time we work together. he asked me for more last time and i kinda wanna do more but im really awkward about these thing so i left.

my friend who liked him she told another friend about and she was like second hand mad and it didn't even involve her. me and my friend resolved the issue and she had moved on but the friend that is second hand mad never did. one time she was looking for me at work and i was with aj and then i overheard her saying she couldn't find me so i went back to the ballroom then when she asked where i was i said the bathroom and she looked like she didn't believe me but she didn't say anything.

now shes not speaking to me so yeah

now as the for the side hoe he asked me one day if i had told anyone and i said i had and i asked him if that meant we couldn't make out anymore. he didn't reply but he speaks to me every time i see him but we haven't worked together in a while so idk but yeah that's the story of aj