Chapter VII

Chapter  Seven

"Come on Travis."I said."It's only for one day,just one."

"No way ,use Maddie's place."He turned on the tv and went straight to netflix.

I rolled my eyes at him."I already told you,we can't ."

"Especially with that attitude you can't."he teased.

We been at it for almost an hour. He's our only hope , if he says no then Maddie and I are on our wayback home.My last option for him to say yes is cry,he doesn't like when girls cry and especially when he's right there with them.I didn't want to use that against him but its this or I'm doomed.

"Travis."I sniffled.I prepared myself to start 'crying'. "please,I really don't want to leave."

His attention was on me when he saw a tear rolling down my cheek.I saw the fear in his eyes when I sat right next to him.If I didn't have to keep my little act up ,I'd be laughing so hard to the verge of real tears.

"This is the only place that I feel like I fit in."I tried to be the most dramatic queen ever."Don't take it away from me when I can easily be happy."

"Okay okay ,you can use our place ."He awkwardly stood away from me."Just stop crying please."

"Yes thank you very much."I jumped up and hugged him tightly,he surprisingly hugged me back."I need to call Maddie."

"Go before I change my mind."He ushered.

"Travis ,Travis ,Travis."I cheered walking back to my room."Woo woo."

Before I closed my door ,I heard him laugh and yelled."I feel like you set me up."

I chuckled among myself and dialed Maddie's number.

Once she picked up I didn't waste a second."He said YES."

"Fuck yes ,we're staying baby."

"It took some time but I managed to convince him."

"yay ,okay so when do you want me to come over with my things?"

"Well I have my first class in thirty minutes,Later ?"I uttered

"I can't my class starts at three."

"hmm tomorrow then"

"Sure it'll give us less time to adjust but we'll been ready by then."

"okay then ,I'll text you later ."

"okay bye biitch."she yelled before hanging up.

After some time I finished getting ready and I head out.

"Your leaving already?"Travis asked cleaning up his spot he had breakfast at.

"Yeah ,i'll be back by noon."

That is one of the reasons I like Travis,he actually cleans up after himself.

                          ————

I entered a big building with glass doors at the entrance.I walked up to the main desk to ask for directions.I really should had came when they had a campus tour.

"How may I help you ?"The lady asked me.

She looked like she was in her late twenties.She had shiny black  hair and hazel eyes.

"Goodmorning,Can you please tell me where the Art building is at?"I asked nicely placing my book bag beside me.

"Sure , so once you exit this building,you'll take a right and keep walking until you see the campus gym."She takes out a little campus map and starts writing."When you pass the gym you take a left and you'll see the building on your right."