Chapter III

Hey people I'm truly sorry that I stopped writing for this story.Im not sure why I did but I'm back and planning to stay.

Therefore if you read the first two chapters please make sure to RE-READ them because I did edit them and added new information (I may have erased some things).

                       Chapter Three
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fourth night here and tonight is the first time Maddie and I are actually going out.She had canceled the meeting at the cafe because they messed up with her class schedule and she had to get it fixed before school starts.We start classes Monday morning.Today is Friday which is the day off ,we've been here since Tuesday so we pretty much got everything settled.

I'm currently in my room getting all dressed up because Maddie is coming here and we're leaving at eight to a house party near by.I haven't been out of this house other than me going to get food for myself or when Travis gets me out.

Maddie is usually the one who gets into trouble but like always she drags in with her.I don't mind because what would I tell my kids when they are older "oh the only thing I got in trouble for was when I stole a lollipop off the candy store counter or that I stole a sticker off off the doctors desk in his office".

I get a text from her that she just got off the taxi, I look at myself once more putting on some of my perfume.

When I head out of my room Travis is there in the living room with his little friends playing on his Xbox.When they see me they all stare in union ,their eyes roaming my body.

"Hey, eyes up here." I said pointing to my eyes.

"Damnn dude you got a hot roommate"Caden said as if I'm not here.

I sighed and opened the door once there was a knock.I open the door and Maddie gave me a hug.

"Dammn that's my best friend" she says.

"Oh shut up"I chuckle closing the door.

"Damn ma" Caden said eyeing Maddie.

That guy really speaks his mind all the time.

"Have mercy"she said entering the kitchen"You didn't tell me that your roommate has hot friends."

The words 'Have Mercy' is our secret code when we see a cute guy.

"You never asked" I chuckled.

"We have to invite them"she says practically begging me.

Remembering that yesterday night after the guys left Travis told me that today he had a dare for me.Of course I told him I had plans and that was my only way out.

"No I don't want Tra-"she interrupted me by walking out into the living room.No one ever listens to me,sighing I follow behind her.

"Hey guys" she sits in between Noah and Caden."Do you guys wanna go with us to a house party?"

Travis kept his gaze at me while the other two thought about it.

"You know what Maddie?"I asked"we should just go,they are way to busy pl-"I once again was rudely interrupted.

"No,we would Love to go"Travis spoke smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes,heading towards the door.Soon everyone followed along climbing into Travis's beautiful Jeep.

Caden,out of nowhere took out a bottle of vodka.He took a sip passing it to Noah and he followed his actions.They skipped Travis since he's driving.They pass it to Maddie and she gladly took it.After her turn she passed it to me,and me being me I just stared at it.