Chapter IV

Hey guys I know I suck on my writing schedule.At least I have this one up and ready to read.I many have [AGAIN] added changes to the previous chapters just because I've read over them and noticed errors here and there.I just made  small changes though.

                           Chapter Four

"Come on Shawty"Travis said jumping into the pond.

"No way"I said touching the water.Its way to cold for me to go in.

"Please "he pouted."don't make me come get you."

"You wouldn't" I glared at him.

"Don't test me Shawty"He smirked swimming towards me.

"Okay fine I'm in"I'd rather go in myself then getting pulled in.Then again I'd rather not get in at all."Trav it's so cold"

"You'll get used to it"

"I hate you"I said taking off my loose dress.Getting in little by little.It was pretty cold but sure enough I was getting use to it.

"You so want me"He uttered.

I started swimming around so I can fully adapt to the coldness.It was so peaceful out here.No one around,just tall trees and plants surrounding us.

"How do you find such beautiful places?"I asked once again glancing around.

"Well this exact place has a story behind it"he uttered ,getting closer to me.

"Is that so?" I smiled.

"Yea"he sighed.

I didn't know what to say so I just nodded my head for him to proceed.

"That night we had a dinner for a special occasion"he quoted ."My mom had announced that she was engaged,and I didn't have a problem with that. Believe me I was more then happy for her too finally be completely happy again."

"Her fiancé came over with his kids too, his daughter and his son."he stopped for a  second but then continued."his daughter is such a cutie ,a three year old sweetheart.His other kid on the other hand is such a dick."

"Well that night his 'girlfriend' was coming over,My mom was honored because her soon to be step-son wanted her to be there and it was her night also."

"Couple hours later she finally arrived but I wasn't there when she did,my mom asked me to grab somethings from the store."he said."when I got home I had a hell of a surprise and the day before ,my moms stepson told me that she'll most definitely look familiar too me."

I was startled by my phone ringing,I just ignored let it so that Travis can finish his story.

"Go get it"he nodded towards our stuff.I nod back and swim to our things laying on the floor.

"Hello"I answer not looking at the screen.

"Hey baby,where are you at?"The familiar voice cooed from the other side of the line.Travis kept his gaze on me.

"I'm out,why?"I asked confused.

"I'm outside of your apartment"he uttered.

Shit I missed Stephen.

"I'm actually out of town right now"I rubbed my forehead."I don't know if you want to wait for me."

"Of course I would love too"he replied."I'm going to head to a hotel until then."

"Okay then,see you"

"Bye,I love you."he finished.

"Love you too."The line ended.